BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Enjoy soft, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap and revitalize your senses with the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea.

Is this a good product
How is the scent?
Does this have a good smell to it?
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar!
Product Highlights
I suffer from sensitive skin, dry skin and hair and this product makes me feel like I will never have to worry about brittle hair again. I love fruity smells and this product has the best of both worldsin reviews
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Aqsa C.
I absolutely love this soap! It’s creamy, it’s light, and smells super fresh and clean! I love how it lathers and set up so effortlessly as it mixes with water! It feels absolutely luxury and rejuvenating on my skin for economical price! Dove Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar
Alana D.
Fort Myers, FL
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Alana D.
Absolutely love dove soap!! This specific bar is great for keeping your skin moisturized and smells so fresh and clean! Makes you feel incredible getting out of the shower!
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Vartine N.
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar smells amazing! I love how it moisturize my skin and leave it smelling fantastic! This one smells like cucumbers 🥒 and green tea extract 🍵 dove is the best brand for everything! I highly recommend it. There’s other scents and one that for sensitive skin too!
Amberlyn Z.
Springfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Amberlyn Z.
I’m a big fan of Dove and when I seen they had some new Dove Pink Beauty Bar I had try it and of course I loved it!!
Ashley H.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Ashley H.
This is my favorite bar soap. I love the soft scent and I also love the fact that this soap leaves your skin feeling nourished !
Rosemarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
We used alot of dove soap but this dove is my husband's favorite, very smooth and soft to our skin, plus the smell very refreshing love it👍
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I been having issues with my skin itching after showers, so I decided to get new soap, this is the one I choose. Good Choice because my issues of itchiness has gone away.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove is my to go bar soaps in my house. I love this brand and it makes me feel fresh and clean after I took a shower. It keeps my body soft and smooth. I would recommend it if you never tried it before.
member-8d8081
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by member-8d8081
Dove is my go-to body wash brand! But their cucumber and green tea beauty bars are my FAV. These smell so good and makes me feel so soft and clean. If you haven’t tried them yet, I highly recommend you do!
Karina  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar uploaded by Karina  H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this soap because it is very soft. It leaves my skin super smooth and delicate. Neutralizes the body's pH. It is not cheap, but it is worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silvia M.
Buckeye, AZ
il y a un an
Maritza C. il y a un an
In my opinion for me it is a great item too use on your skin. I mostly use this product too wash my face in the morning and night before I use my cleanser.