BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

•#1 Dermatologist Recommened

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar combines the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea with our gentlest cleansers and formula with ¼ moisturizing cream so you can enjoy the look and feel of softer, smoother and more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap.

This bar is a great way to start your day off right with a refreshing shower, but if you’re also after face and hands throughout the day, why not try adding Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar to your skin care routine?

Sodium Lauroyl, Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 28 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it ...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is goo...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar
  • "I suffer from sensitive skin, dry skin and hair and this product makes me feel like I will never have to worry about brittle hair again. I love fruity smells and this product has the best of both worlds" in 15 reviews
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I usually buy their liquid body washes which I love, but for traveling I like to get the bar because I don’t worry if the bottle broke in my suitcase. Smells so great, it’s affordable and easy to find! Walmart. Leaves my skin refreshed soft and most importantly feeling clean. I said it before and I’ll say it again DOVE makes great products and I trust this brand.
Zayika G.
Binghamton, NY
This review will be similar to the other review I have done on Dove Beauty Bars. The smell is amazing and my skin is left smooth. The drawbacks is that my skin turns a bit red and my skin becomes extremely stiff to the point that I can't move it. Would I try this again? Sure but I would quickly put on some moisturizer.
Gena c.
Chicago
Ive been using Dove all my life! I have normal to dry skin. This product really does the job! I would never change it  for anything, the cucumber smell is refreshing, it makes my skin feel soft and smooth, the price is super affordable and the packaging is great!
CeCe P.
San Antonio, TX
This is great for a bar soap. It last long and I love the fresh cucumber smell. The price is good for buying individually or in bulk. This is the only bar soap I use. I would definitely recommend this product for all who wash with bar soaps. Downfall is it leaves a film in the shower. Be careful!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First off I want to say that I'm a huge fan of dove products, so of course this is going to be a good review, but only because I honestly love dove products! Dove always makes their soap and body washes super smooth and silky feeling, all their soaps/body washes lather up really well & the scent is super strong! So far I've not found a dove scent or product I didn't absolutely love! My all time favorite scents are coconut milk & purely pampered, both are in pink containers! This scent is nothing shy of perfection, it's definitely a cool & refreshing scent! I'd recommend everyone try dove body washes & soaps at least once! For best results & longer last scent I use both the soap bars & body wash! This product and similar ones have a great price point too, you can get a good size bottle of body wash for $5-$6 & a 6 count pack of bars for $5! Great product, great price, definitely 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove soap I’ve used it since I was a teenager my skin was sensitive to everything my mom got me Dove soap and I never had another problem plus I washed my face twice daily with it and never had breakouts as a teen which was awesome! I’ll always buy and use Dove soap, my girls skin was sensitive like mine and they both could use Dove and it doesn’t both them. So we are definitely a family of avid Dove soap fans!!🙌🏼💯❤️
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. I smell so good after a relaxing shower. The only downfall is that I'm not very fond of soaps that are not liquid. I felt clean and fresh and ready for my day. These are a good price and if you are looking for affordable soap without missing out on qaulify buy this!
Alexis H.
Menifee, CA
Okay... so I really love Dove and their products and I feel they do a great job. The only reason I knocked a star is because it makes me break out SOOO bad. Now I’m aware that bar soap is not meant for the face at all. But when I use this soap I just have the worst break out ever- like chest/ back area. And it does the same with the sensitive bar. But that’s just me. Besides that, the scent of this is lovely. I can get out the shower knowing I smell like a beautiful summer day!
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I gave up my old soap bar for this one because it didn’t dry my skin out. Not too crazy about the event but it is clean smelling and affordable. It’s decent enough that even my husband uses it. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone that is having a hard time looking for that perfect soap bar that leaves you clean but not dry and smelling like you doused yourself in perfume.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I love all dove products but these are the best smelling of them all. They smell so amazing and are cooling on the skin. I feel like im in a summer vacation. Dove products do not strip your skin and they leave your skin smooth and smelling fresh all day long. One bar lasts me 2 weeks showering everyday. I would recommend switching your old bar of soap and just use Dove instead.
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
Karina V.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its good or not
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this on sensitive skin? Products with fragrance always seem to give me a rash:(