BY DOVE

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

•#1 Dermatologist Recommened

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar combines the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea with our gentlest cleansers and formula with ¼ moisturizing cream so you can enjoy the look and feel of softer, smoother and more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap.

This bar is a great way to start your day off right with a refreshing shower, but if you’re also after face and hands throughout the day, why not try adding Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar to your skin care routine?

Sodium Lauroyl, Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 28 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it ...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is goo...3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar
  • "I suffer from sensitive skin, dry skin and hair and this product makes me feel like I will never have to worry about brittle hair again. I love fruity smells and this product has the best of both worlds" in 15 reviews
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First off I want to say that I'm a huge fan of dove products, so of course this is going to be a good review, but only because I honestly love dove products! Dove always makes their soap and body washes super smooth and silky feeling, all their soaps/body washes lather up really well & the scent is super strong! So far I've not found a dove scent or product I didn't absolutely love! My all time favorite scents are coconut milk & purely pampered, both are in pink containers! This scent is nothing shy of perfection, it's definitely a cool & refreshing scent! I'd recommend everyone try dove body washes & soaps at least once! For best results & longer last scent I use both the soap bars & body wash! This product and similar ones have a great price point too, you can get a good size bottle of body wash for $5-$6 & a 6 count pack of bars for $5! Great product, great price, definitely 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove soap I’ve used it since I was a teenager my skin was sensitive to everything my mom got me Dove soap and I never had another problem plus I washed my face twice daily with it and never had breakouts as a teen which was awesome! I’ll always buy and use Dove soap, my girls skin was sensitive like mine and they both could use Dove and it doesn’t both them. So we are definitely a family of avid Dove soap fans!!🙌🏼💯❤️
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. I smell so good after a relaxing shower. The only downfall is that I'm not very fond of soaps that are not liquid. I felt clean and fresh and ready for my day. These are a good price and if you are looking for affordable soap without missing out on qaulify buy this!
Alexis H.
Menifee, CA
Okay... so I really love Dove and their products and I feel they do a great job. The only reason I knocked a star is because it makes me break out SOOO bad. Now I’m aware that bar soap is not meant for the face at all. But when I use this soap I just have the worst break out ever- like chest/ back area. And it does the same with the sensitive bar. But that’s just me. Besides that, the scent of this is lovely. I can get out the shower knowing I smell like a beautiful summer day!
Lorena M.
I used to think bar soap was bar soap. That i could just buy any type & that was because I grew up on dove soap products. Well i decided to venture out recently & my skin hates me for it. I was breaking out more, & my skin was so dry!!!!! Insanely dry, even after my normal moisture routine! I will stick with dove bar soap from now on. It’s my holy grail.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the Dove Cucumber Gift Set I purchased. It is my favorite smell ever and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I recommend this to anyone who ever asks me about lotions, shampoos, conditioners, etc.
Jessica J.
Titusville
Love this scent. It’s been a go to for ten years. Dove is so nice to leave the skin soft and clean. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t get bothered by the sent or soap. I’ve gone back and fourth between bar soap and the body wash of this but always come back to the bar soap. Will probably use for life
Kimberly C.
I love the way it keeps my skin feeling throughout the day.  It doesn't leave a dry feeling at all. The moisture locks in and works to help your skin feel soft and healthy. You don't have to worry about the feeling of having to replenish your skin with lotion because it feels dry or itchy.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Even though dove tends to have a lot of chemicals it always leaves me smelling so fresh and new. I love the cucumber smells always. Its very rich and creamy when applied. You should only use a little and a good moisturizer after so your skin doesnt get ashy especially if you live in hotter climates.
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
becky r.
How gentle is this on skin?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Knowing they do animal testing with their products, would you still buy them?

Walmart