BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

•#1 Dermatologist Recommened

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar combines the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea with our gentlest cleansers and formula with ¼ moisturizing cream so you can enjoy the look and feel of softer, smoother and more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap.

This bar is a great way to start your day off right with a refreshing shower, but if you’re also after face and hands throughout the day, why not try adding Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar to your skin care routine?

Sodium Lauroyl, Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 28 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it ...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is goo...2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar
  • "I suffer from sensitive skin, dry skin and hair and this product makes me feel like I will never have to worry about brittle hair again. I love fruity smells and this product has the best of both worlds" in 15 reviews
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
For a bar soap this is probably my favorite besides hand made soaps. I love the scent of cucumber so this was right up my alley and smelled soo good, better than I expected. It cleans my skin really well and leaves me feeling really refreshed after a shower. The only reason for 4 stars is sadly it does dry my skin out, but pretty much all bar soaps besides hand made ones dry my already dry skin out more, but when using this particular Dove soap, the dryness isn't as bad as most other bar soaps, and I don't have to apply as much lotion as I normally would. So besides the slight dryness I love this bar soap, and definitely recommend it, especially if you love cucumber scents.
Alexis H.
Menifee, CA
Okay... so I really love Dove and their products and I feel they do a great job. The only reason I knocked a star is because it makes me break out SOOO bad. Now I’m aware that bar soap is not meant for the face at all. But when I use this soap I just have the worst break out ever- like chest/ back area. And it does the same with the sensitive bar. But that’s just me. Besides that, the scent of this is lovely. I can get out the shower knowing I smell like a beautiful summer day!
Chatel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best bar soap out there! The fragrance is great! And is good for men and women. It last a long time and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft! I feel it’s affordable if you factor in how much longer it lasts than other competitors! 💕

Update: added photo for size comparison to my contact case.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Dove Cucumber Gift Set I purchased. It is my favorite smell ever and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I recommend this to anyone who ever asks me about lotions, shampoos, conditioners, etc.
Jessica J.
Titusville
Love this scent. It’s been a go to for ten years. Dove is so nice to leave the skin soft and clean. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t get bothered by the sent or soap. I’ve gone back and fourth between bar soap and the body wash of this but always come back to the bar soap. Will probably use for life
Katy S.
You can’t go wrong with Dove! It smells great, it’s gentle and super moisturizing. It’s my go to in the shower. I love it and recommend it to anyone! The original white one is awesome, too! It’s super affordable and totally worth it. If you haven’t tried Dove, there’s no better time than now!
brhionan s.
charlotte
last year I started to use this product and back then it didn't dawn upon me how smooth and silky my face was! all you really need to do with this product is wash your face with it and use literally any moisturizer or coco butter. I tell my friends all about it and some of them still thank me
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I do not like this soap. I know all of the commercials about Dove not leaving a film on the skin but to me that is not true. Whenever I use this soap it feels like there is a gross film on my skin and if I rub my leg with my hand soap pills off. I also don't like the way this variety smells.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I love this product!! I was using st.Ives body wash before switching to this and the results are outstanding! I suffer from body acne and this product has help cleared up alot of the issues. On top of that it was soft and moisturizing and smells so good. I totally recommend
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
Karina V.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its good or not
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Knowing they do animal testing with their products, would you still buy them?