Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist uploaded by Marsha T.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist is an antiperspirant that helps uplift your mind and soothe your senses. Enjoy an uplifting spritz of freshness with the crisp soothing scent of cucumber and green tea and a hint of Dove moisturizer. see more...

Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great small travel size that can fit in my purse. Great for on the go spritz when you want to have a nice clean refreshing smell. I usually use this product after working out at the gym and always feel fresher and the scent is not over powering. I usually get this on sale when Target or Wal-Mart has them on sale 2 for $5.00 worth the purchase. There are so many other scents out there.
Maria P.
My daughter and I use this. We love the way it smells . I purchased this product at walgreens, they had the travel size and my daughter keeps one in her locker in school. It's so refreshing. We also get it at Walmart. I'm always recommending it to everyone that I know and ask me what I use that smells so good.
Stephanie P.
Millington
Does body mist smells so good it almost makes me not even want to use any perfume at all I just want to use this body must because it smells so wonderful. Everyone's always asking me what it is that I'm wearing and I tell them and they just can't believe it.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This does exactly what he promises to do, and I'm really satisfied with it. It works well. And it always smells nice, even when I am sweaty. There are other brands that tend to work better for me, but this is a good alternative and small for travel.
Nayab N.
There's nothing quite like being refreshed after spritzing this on! Had decent staying power but this is so easy to carry that I don't mind keeping this in my bag to carry around with me. Much better than others for sure! Would totally recommend!
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
I love these body mists. They are easy to throw into your gym bag so you can smell fresh after leaving the gym if you don't have time to shower right away. Also good if you want a light scent during the day but don't want to wear perfume.
Natasha H.
Bowie, MD
Yes love it no mess easy to use smells great,this was the only thing I could stomach when I was pregnant with my 2 yr old everything else made me nauseous. It really worked well with my hormones.
Chantal H.
I absolutely love these body mist sprays. They smell great and last long. Affordable. I do wish it was a bigger size bottle. But this size is great for caring in your purse. Recommended this.
Anna G.
Union, OH
This is great to have in the summer when a long workday can leave you feeling icky. Glad to have it around, especially since bath and body works ditched its cucumber melon-scented line.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I really would love to buy this product and try it out. Saw it at a store and sprayed the sample bottle on me. It was just so refreshing the smell was not to strong and fresh and clean scent. Would anyone recommend this product. Does it last all day?