BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist is an antiperspirant that helps uplift your mind and soothe your senses. Enjoy an uplifting spritz of freshness with the crisp soothing scent of cucumber and green tea and a hint of Dove moisturizer. see more...

Amanda D.
Louisville
I love this product for after the gym before a shower or after a run. I have the cucumber and green tea scent and it's just so fantastic. Its light, fresh and cooling when applied. It's a little bit of a strong scent when first applied, but overall I enjoy this product daily.
Emily P.
This is a good one! The only thing I will say is the smell kind of changes the longer you wear it and it starts to smell a little different! Still tropical. Makes you feel fresh when you put it on. It is a crisp clean smell.
jenn h.
White Plains, NY
It's great to feel fresh when your on the go. I love to use it especially after or before I go to the gym. Love the different scent. I definitely recommend this if your looking for a quick fresh Spritz.
Alexina L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this smells! It works like a perfume and a deodorant in one! Keeps me smelling super nice and feeling fresh all over! I love this product and will continue to buy until I can’t find it!
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok! Idk what happened to this in stores but these are my absolute favorite. The pink one and this one were my go to!! The smell was amazing and fresh and it lasted a long time, perfumes and mists never last long on me and these did the job! I LOVE THEM AND MISS THEM!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product in the summer time. It’s clean scent leaves me feeling relaxed and it’s not too over powering. The price point is good for the amount of product in the bottle.
Audi W.
Such a refreshing scent. I dont just use this on myself. I spray it on my bed, my couch, curtains,dog beds, pretty much everything! Lol cucumber melon is just my spirit scent
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
My fav must it’s light and actually last long.
Very inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. I even allow my daughter to use it because it’s so light and clean smelling.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great small travel size that can fit in my purse. Great for on the go spritz when you want to have a nice clean refreshing smell. I usually use this product after working out at the gym and always feel fresher and the scent is not over powering. I usually get this on sale when Target or Wal-Mart has them on sale 2 for $5.00 worth the purchase. There are so many other scents out there.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel
Miriam P.
Did they discontinue this body mists??
Is there who liked this product?