BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist is an antiperspirant that helps uplift your mind and soothe your senses. Enjoy an uplifting spritz of freshness with the crisp soothing scent of cucumber and green tea and a hint of Dove moisturizer. see more...

Amanda D.
Louisville
I love this product for after the gym before a shower or after a run. I have the cucumber and green tea scent and it's just so fantastic. Its light, fresh and cooling when applied. It's a little bit of a strong scent when first applied, but overall I enjoy this product daily.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok! Idk what happened to this in stores but these are my absolute favorite. The pink one and this one were my go to!! The smell was amazing and fresh and it lasted a long time, perfumes and mists never last long on me and these did the job! I LOVE THEM AND MISS THEM!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product in the summer time. It’s clean scent leaves me feeling relaxed and it’s not too over powering. The price point is good for the amount of product in the bottle.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
My fav must it’s light and actually last long.
Very inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. I even allow my daughter to use it because it’s so light and clean smelling.
Audi W.
Such a refreshing scent. I dont just use this on myself. I spray it on my bed, my couch, curtains,dog beds, pretty much everything! Lol cucumber melon is just my spirit scent
Alejandra G.
I like to put this funniness on it right when I get out of the shower cuz it just make me feel refreshed like to put it on when I wake because it wakes me up even more.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great small travel size that can fit in my purse. Great for on the go spritz when you want to have a nice clean refreshing smell. I usually use this product after working out at the gym and always feel fresher and the scent is not over powering. I usually get this on sale when Target or Wal-Mart has them on sale 2 for $5.00 worth the purchase. There are so many other scents out there.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
I bought a deodorant that had this as a sample for free and it was A good little prize to have with my deodorant it smells really good and sticks figures clothes so it doesn't fade away really quickly give your fresh smell if you need it and wonderful for purses to carry around and travel
Maria P.
My daughter and I use this. We love the way it smells . I purchased this product at walgreens, they had the travel size and my daughter keeps one in her locker in school. It's so refreshing. We also get it at Walmart. I'm always recommending it to everyone that I know and ask me what I use that smells so good.
Stephanie P.
Millington
Does body mist smells so good it almost makes me not even want to use any perfume at all I just want to use this body must because it smells so wonderful. Everyone's always asking me what it is that I'm wearing and I tell them and they just can't believe it.
Miriam P.
Did they discontinue this body mists??
Is there who liked this product?