Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist uploaded by Marsha T.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist is an antiperspirant that helps uplift your mind and soothe your senses. Enjoy an uplifting spritz of freshness with the crisp soothing scent of cucumber and green tea and a hint of Dove moisturizer. see more...

Maria P.
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
My daughter and I use this. We love the way it smells . I purchased this product at walgreens, they had the travel size and my daughter keeps one in her locker in school. It's so refreshing. We also get it at Walmart. I'm always recommending it to everyone that I know and ask me what I use that smells so good.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
I absolutely LOVE this body spray. They have the deodorants that match up with the mists which I love so your scent is uniformed. I bought mine at Target. I use it every single day just about, and the scent actually last on my body just how my normal perfume does.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I really would love to buy this product and try it out. Saw it at a store and sprayed the sample bottle on me. It was just so refreshing the smell was not to strong and fresh and clean scent. Would anyone recommend this product. Does it last all day?
Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This does exactly what he promises to do, and I'm really satisfied with it. It works well. And it always smells nice, even when I am sweaty. There are other brands that tend to work better for me, but this is a good alternative and small for travel.
Nayab N.
Nayab N.
DeKalb, IL
There's nothing quite like being refreshed after spritzing this on! Had decent staying power but this is so easy to carry that I don't mind keeping this in my bag to carry around with me. Much better than others for sure! Would totally recommend!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
I love these body mists. They are easy to throw into your gym bag so you can smell fresh after leaving the gym if you don't have time to shower right away. Also good if you want a light scent during the day but don't want to wear perfume.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Bowie, MD
Yes love it no mess easy to use smells great,this was the only thing I could stomach when I was pregnant with my 2 yr old everything else made me nauseous. It really worked well with my hormones.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
I absolutely love these body mist sprays. They smell great and last long. Affordable. I do wish it was a bigger size bottle. But this size is great for caring in your purse. Recommended this.
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Akron, IN
I love dove products there great I like body mist because there light and great for summer because regular perfumes to heavy but doves body mist is a fresh light sent perfect for summer
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
I love the smell of this! It last all day. it is so refreshing and lovely! And it is perfect that they made it a spray because I am obsessed with the deodorant.