by Asub Shop

Stay protected from odor and wetness all day long with the crisp, soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Enjoy an extra burst of freshness anytime, anywhere when paired with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist.

Where Can I buy this?
Wondering if this deodorant has a strong smell?
Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?
Start your review of Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I much carefully choose an anti-perspirant, as my pores tend to clog with many other brands. I know this is never an issue with this Dove product. Obviously the three pack is a great value. I don't want to ever be caught without it.
One of their finest fragrance. And u gotta love dove right? I love everything they stand for and the way they make women embrace themselves and for that reason I will always support their products. This deodorant is really great indeed
Yorba Linda, CA
An excellent go to - smells great and works great! I love dove and it is the only deodorant I can use after I shave so I have to have it around. You can get the 5 pack at Costco which is perfect for me, my mum, and my sister.
Great deodorant. Lasts all day and it smells good so all good for the pits. Does leave the white under your armpits but if that don't bother you then you will like it
Manteca , CA
This is my all time favorite deodorant. I've tried using a gel deodorant but it didn't work as great as this one and this one smells refreshing unlike the other ones.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite formulations from Dove - great, smooth, dry, feel, lovely throwback scent and it barely leaves a white cast. I pick it up at Target or from Amazon. Also love their #feminist campaign! Great product!!!!
Carmel , IN
This is my all time favorite deodorant! Goes on smooth and silky and leaves me feeling clean! It has s nice light refreshing scent to keep you feeling fresh all day!
Berwyn, IL
This dove deodorant cucumber & green tea scent is my favorite. Smells delicious & Keeps you feeling fresh even if you sweat. Ever since I tried it I loved it & don't think I ever want to change my deodorant that I use daily.
Tampa, FL
I've used for years now. works well on sensitive skin and smells wonderful. I buy the cucumber scent because it smells so clean and fresh and it is just very pleasing. I also really like the pomegranate one. And it works well too.
Gunter, TX
This a great deodorant! This is the the only deodorant I use. It last all days and smells amazing! And it's very moisturizing on the skin even if it a more powder deodorant. I have even caught my BF using it because of the great smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...