Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

BY ASUB SHOP

Stay protected from odor and wetness all day long with the crisp, soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Enjoy an extra burst of freshness anytime, anywhere when paired with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist.

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This smells amazing and I can put it on and go through a day of work and still smell fresh the next morning before my shower I totally recommend it to everybody and I bought it with my own money and will continue to do so and wear it. In my opinion it last longer than their 48-hour version.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
The smell is amazing,I love this deodorant, I feel fresh all day. The price is affordable. I use this everyday. I carry this everywhere, it really make the job!! This is so far my favorite deodorant!

El aroma es delicioso. Amo este desodorante, me hace sentir Fresca todo el día y el precio es al alcance de todos, realmente el desodorante hace un muy buen trabajo, Este es sin duda mi favorito. Totalmente recomendado.
Hanna C.
This had a very nice scent and it did feel cooling like it claimed, but I don't feel like it has good protection. I tend to sweat quite a bit, and this just didn't cut it for me, it didn't reduce the wetness, but it did cut down on oder a bit. I prefer other brands over this one.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
The smell of Dove go Fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea is amazing.  Every time I use it my body feels fresh and clean.  It goes on easily and I don’t feel any residue and I don’t notice a residue on my clothing.  It really does contain any odors from doing basic activity to strenuous activity.  I will continue to happily use.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This used to be my favorite deoderant. However over the years (I'm not sure wether the formula changed or it's where my body changed as I got older) it seemed to not work as good, maybe my body became immune to it? I don't know. It smells amazing but after using it a few years I noticed that if I sweated it wasn't covering up the body order as well as it had before. If you're not a super active person or sweat alot this may work for you.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
I like this deodorant I use it all the time. I love the scent of it it's super refreshing when I put it on and the smell lasts all day. It does a great job at keeping me smelling good and my under arms dry! It's super affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I am a secret girl myself, but I gave this a try last summer. It did its job, but secret did help me out better. Good price, and easy to find. My favorite thing about this product was the scent of cucumber and it smelled amazing. I recommend if you aren't too active, and don't sweat too much in the armpit area.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This is a really good deodorant. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all day. I love the scent and it’s not too pricey! You can buy just about anywhere. All of the dove deodorants smell good. I recommend trying!
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
This deodorant is pretty decent. It does the job and was very affordable. The smell is nice and clean. I got this at Walmart. It’s very gentle on the skin not harsh. I would buy it again but I’d also choose from different scents as well if I had the time to smell them all and choose.
Mallory W.
Austin, TX
I used this deodorant exclusively for several years before trying to switch to all natural. Amazing scent, but I would still have some issues with it being an anti-perspirant. Sometimes I’d get the deodorant chunks in my clothing, but all in all it was a pretty good product!
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Does this REALLY work for 48 hours, or do you start to sweat as soon as you step into a warm room with a sweater on in the winter?
Cortney M.
Pevely, MO
Does this really smell like cucumber?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?
Brittney r.
Where did you get a three pack from? All I ever buy is a two pack.
Julie R.
Has anyone had a allergic reaction from using this? I have really sensitive skin.

Amazon