by Asub Shop

Stay protected from odor and wetness all day long with the crisp, soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Enjoy an extra burst of freshness anytime, anywhere when paired with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist.

Where Can I buy this?
Wondering if this deodorant has a strong smell?
Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?
Start your review of Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Omaha, NE
Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jlyn C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best smelling deodorant I’ve ever used. I also really like the pomegranate scent but this one is my favorite. Sometimes I’m in a hurry to get ready for work and I totally space putting on deodorant so I keep the mini one in my desk drawer just in case and it’s a total lifesaver. Not a lot of women’s deodorants work well for me but this one is great and smells super fresh and clean!
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a fan of dove products..their deodorant is good too.i live how this smells.i bought it for my daughter.shes 12.it works good for her.she likes it.we were satisfied with this deodorant.i recommend forsure with item.id buy again for myself and kids.
Metairie, LA
Keeps your pits soft and smelling great. Something I never thought I would type. But it goes on smooth, keeps you fresh, and doesn’t irritate the skin. I just wish it wouldn’t leave white streaks on clothes. Other than that would totally recommend.
Stafford , VA
The smell of Dove go Fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea is amazing.  Every time I use it my body feels fresh and clean.  It goes on easily and I don’t feel any residue and I don’t notice a residue on my clothing.  It really does contain any odors from doing basic activity to strenuous activity.  I will continue to happily use.
Fall River, MA
I like this deodorant I use it all the time. I love the scent of it it's super refreshing when I put it on and the smell lasts all day. It does a great job at keeping me smelling good and my under arms dry! It's super affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is great! I really enjoy the smell and it’s last for a very long time. One thing that concerning is that it has aluminum in it which I don’t like. I would recommend this deodorant if you don’t mind the fact that there is aluminum in it.
Garciasville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this as a travel size when i forgot to put some deodorant on our way to the park! And im in love !! After a very very hot day i was dry and smelling fresh!! That cucumber really shows and i love love love it!!! Im for sure buying the actual size and enjoy this great inexpensive product!
My favorite deodorant in the whole world. It is my go to and only deodorant I use. It makes my armpits smooth and smells amazing. I recommend this for anyone, especially those with sensitive skin. I will no longer try any other deodorants because this is the one that works the most.
Niagara falls
This is such a great deodorant! I love dove products and this doesn’t disappoint. It’s so gentle on skin and it smells so good and fresh. The scent last all day long. It’s super affordable and it’s something I would definitely recommend to anyone.
This is a nice cool scent. Very refreshing and clean. The scent is strong but not overpowering. The product works very good. A plus is it doesn't leave white stains on clothes. This deodorant goes on smooth and is very good for a hot summer day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...