by Asub Shop

Stay protected from odor and wetness all day long with the crisp, soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Enjoy an extra burst of freshness anytime, anywhere when paired with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Body Mist.

Where Can I buy this?
Wondering if this deodorant has a strong smell?
Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?
Start your review of Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Wooster, OH
This deodorant keeps me dry and feeling fresh all summer long. Affordable with a light, refreshing scent that will keep you confident through the entire day.
Great antiperspirant and deodorant. The light fresh scent is nice and still works well to cover odor. The 3 CT pack is nice when you need to save some money.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this smell. I also really like how it makes my armpits feel, as odd as that sounds. It's so smooth and doesn't get all gllobby like some other brands.
Harrisonburg, VA
This has a wonderful scent. It lasts awhile even though my deodorant always goes away. This is easy to reapply if I need it. It's my go-to women's deodorants
Wyandanch, NY
Smells good and stays all day, don't have to reapply or add an rediculous amount under my arms to get the job done. Doesn't clump up. Overall a great product
Aurora, CO
One of my fav things about this is the fact that there are three, so I don't have to constantly think about how I need to get deodorant because I have plenty
McKinney, TX
This is my 'usual' product. I like the scent, and it does exactly what it should. On occasion, it can streak my darker clothing, but that's easily resolved.
Fairfield, ME
I've been using this for years and I've found that the scent isn't too overpowering and doesn't compete with my perfume, but I still get lasting protection.
Denver, CO
Dove® go fresh Cool Essential Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Savannah B.
Purchased at: Target
Every-time I travel, I pick this travel sized deodorant up. I enjoy the smell and love how long it last. I recommend this product and it’s also effective.
Palestine, TX
This deadorant leaves you feeling nice and soft with a great smell of cucumbers. No sweat stains on the shirt. When you sweat you can smell the cucumbers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...