Dove - Go Fresh Cleansing Foam 110g uploaded by Sandhya P.

BY DOVE

Brand from Dove. Pack Size - 110g see more...

Angela F.
Angela F.
Rich and creamy with a divine smell thi instantly turns into a lather that blankets _ou wirh a softneas that is ;luxurious and stays until y_you rinse. When dry you can feel the moisture left on your body. This is perfect for those like me that don't like to lotion at bedtime.
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
It’s a bad facewash, but its just like the others from Dove and Pond’s ripping off skin’s oil and moisture and leaving it whiter for five minutes or so and taut later on. I am fond of gel washes which may not leave a squeaky feel to the skin but do not leave it stretchy either. You can try it if you really like those kind of facewashes.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Well, ME
Made my hair pretty and silky. Use it quite a lot. It did meet my expectations to the extent. I would recommend this to my friends. Small bottle. Easy to use. Was very effective for using it. Not a disappointment. No need for improvement.
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Marla S.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I love this face wash, it cleans my face and the makeup off without drying my skin. However, this product has been discontinued. I have now purchased the Dove men's face wash "Hydrate" in an attempt to find an adequate replacement.
Ludmilla T.
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia , PA
Everything from the dove is wonderful, the smell of hydration, I have nothing to complain about the packaging is practical I love it too! I recommend it here in my house dove can not miss
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
My skin feels so soft and silky!!! you just feel clean and it smells so good. I recommend this product to brighten skin and to give you the refreshed feeling.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Bridgeport
Ues it makes my skin feel so good and it smells amazing... It is afordable and does what it says which is a huge plus
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Miami
Este producto me deja limpia y muy suave la piel hidrata la piel reseca y tienen muy buenos aromad muy recomendada
makayla e.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I love this cleansing foam for my face. I thought it would leave my face super dry but it fills it full of moisture.