Dove - Go Fresh Cleansing Foam 110g uploaded by Sandhya P.

BY DOVE

Brand from Dove. Pack Size - 110g see more...

Jennifer P.
Tallahassee
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay cleanser.  It did leave my face feeling clean, however, I have tried several other that I would recommend beforehand.  The price is good for it though as it very reasonable for a cleansing product.  There are definitely pros and cons.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire Dove body line--lotions, soap, body washes, etc.  They feel really gentle and moisturizing on the skin, as well as smelling nice.  As far as Dove products This isn't my favorite ( I prefer the  Dove Dry Oil Nourishing Body Wash (24 fl. oz., 3 pk) ).  I'm just not really into the foam, and I think that Dove has better products.  I would not buy it again.)
Kyra P.
It’s a bad facewash, but its just like the others from Dove and Pond’s ripping off skin’s oil and moisture and leaving it whiter for five minutes or so and taut later on. I am fond of gel washes which may not leave a squeaky feel to the skin but do not leave it stretchy either. You can try it if you really like those kind of facewashes.
Angela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich and creamy with a divine smell thi instantly turns into a lather that blankets _ou wirh a softneas that is ;luxurious and stays until y_you rinse. When dry you can feel the moisture left on your body. This is perfect for those like me that don't like to lotion at bedtime.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feel it leaves on the skin! It was one of the products that made me start to love dove. Fully indicated as a great product to have on the shelf with your basic favorites
Autumn T.
Well, ME
Made my hair pretty and silky. Use it quite a lot. It did meet my expectations to the extent. I would recommend this to my friends. Small bottle. Easy to use. Was very effective for using it. Not a disappointment. No need for improvement.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Tia T.
I absolutely loved this product it was great and very affordable and very effective for me and my family I also really like the packaging and I will definitely be using this product again and I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash, it cleans my face and the makeup off without drying my skin. However, this product has been discontinued. I have now purchased the Dove men's face wash "Hydrate" in an attempt to find an adequate replacement.
Randi B.
Love the foam cleanser. Very airy, gentle and light texture is great. Like the silky feel and spreads easily. Dove products are all great, and this one is no exception. Washes off well with fresh feel.