BY DOVE

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin

• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
Are You Wondering How To Nourish Skin And Revitalize Your Senses At The Same Time? A Body Wash With A Vibrant Scent That Also Cares For Your Skin While You Wash Could Be Just The Thing You’re Looking For. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, With A Vibrant Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent And A Nourishing Formula That Leaves You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Hydrated.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Does this kind smell good? How long does the smell stay b...3 Answers
  • How good is this scent?3 Answers
  • Does the make a lot of soap studs like its says ??3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash
  • "I don't know if they make it anymore but it's super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING!" in 99 reviews
  • "Smells good makes my skin soft inexpensive get more bar for your money good for sensitive skin" in 60 reviews
  • "I love Thisbe smells so good, last all day, very vey hydrating and does not irritate my very sensitive skin. I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin looking for a product that you can use in the shower without drying your skin out and still cleaning " in 37 reviews
  • "I've always been a huge fan of any Dove body wash, I find them to have the nicest, freshest scents and my skin is always left feeling hydrated. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this dove body wash it smells wonderful and makes the bathroom smell as well i loved this dove body wash my only complaint is they discontinued the product. " in 1 review
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I love the smell of this body wash and buy it in bulk, I have found that it is way cheaper on amazon for three then it is to buy it at the store. I use this every day and the smell stays on my skin for a couple of hours afterward. I would recommend this one and the other go fresh varieties.
Kyndra D.
Terre Haute, IN
This body wash smells amazing!! I try different scents since I can trust the formula to not differ with the different lines/scents. It caught me by surprise that the scent lasted throughout the day and my lotion never covered it up afterwards. I would definitely recommend this to others.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is so smooth on youre skin it get it softer and the quality smell is so grat it smells like natural fruit i use this iteam since is very nice on my skin and the smell last a long time wgen getting out of the shower i recommend this body wash
Kara L.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is one of the best drug store body washes! This one has a great energizing scent that leaves your skin smooth and not dry. Bonus points for the price point!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would give this Dove product a five star rating on the way it smells alone. I love the smell of this Body Wash and I love how silky and smooth it goes on your skin. It is very effective by which you can put it on in many different ways weather its with a loofah, cloth or even your hands when it a time constraint. The product is a good quality for the price.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to like this body wash at first but not so much anymore. It doesn't really foam much and I feel like I have to use a bunch of product to feel like it's washing my skin. So that being said I don't like it and I won't re-purchase this anymore!
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
 Amazing! The product is tick and creamy which makes lathering so easy. The smell is amazing am deathly the smell will last a long time after use. I have dry skin and the Dove Go Fresh body wash helps I think and leaves it so soft and touchable. Would reccomend.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was really surprised just how great this product smelled. It is soft on my skin, doesn't leave a sticky residue and is nice to smell. Some body washes will take on a bad smell after a few hours and if you've been sweating but this one didn't do that which was nice.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received the Dove go fresh in Mandarin and tiare flowers body wash. It has a foreign fruity scent and it works like all the other dove body washes. It is very hydrating and a little goes a long ways if your using a net sponge. This is an unusual scent, but it's pretty. The packaging is also pretty and easy to use.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anybody know if you can still buy it and if so where.
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to Aveno Peach scent? Is it more fruity or perfumey?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does the make a lot of soap studs like its says ??
Dahiana S.
How good is this scent?
Tatyana F.
Does this kind smell good? How long does the smell stay because I use Bath and Body works so their body wash smells stay on and I love that?