BY DOVE

New. Goes Beyond Moisturization Skin Nourishment of NutriumMoisture®. Luscious, Mouth-Watering Scents of Nectarine & White Ginger. Featuring the Gentlest Cleanser Ever. Truly is Our Best Fresh Care.

• Does this kind smell good? How long does the smell stay because I...3 Answers
  • How good is this scent?3 Answers
  • Does the make a lot of soap studs like its says ??3 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash
  • "I've always been a huge fan of any Dove body wash, I find them to have the nicest, freshest scents and my skin is always left feeling hydrated. " in 5 reviews
  • "I don't know if they make it anymore but it's super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING!" in 1 review
  • "i loved the scent really thick creamy product that smells good in the bath.leaves skin smelling lovely and soft" in 1 review
  • "I love this dove body wash it smells wonderful and makes the bathroom smell as well i loved this dove body wash my only complaint is they discontinued the product. " in 1 review
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Body Wash in Nectarine was one of my MOST favorite washes I have used from Dove. I only received a very small sample of it, barely enough to wash my entire body, but the experience was worth it. The scent is very energizing, so I would absolutely use this for morning showers, as I prefer warmer scents to wind down with when I shower at night. It didn't provide as MUCH moisture as some of the other Dove products I have used in the past, but it was nothing a little lotion couldn't fix! I would recommend this to those looking for a fresh scented and energizing wash that cleans well. I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a VERY moisturizing product, but it still works well, regardless!
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I purchased this because lemongrass and grapefruit sounded like it would make a wonderful scent combination. It doesn't. It neither smells like grapefruit or lemongrass.

The consistency is a little gritty, which I like. It also feels like it's moisturizing but once you rinse it off and leaves your skin "squeaky". I don't like that feeling because it feels like it "robs" my skin of moisture.

The nice thing about it is that the fragrance, which is not unpleasant, does stay with you long after the shower.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
I was looking for a new body wash and the scent of Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Body Wash Nectarine & White Ginger intrigued me. It was relatively inexpensive so I decided to buy it. I do love the scent, it's fresh and relatively strong. I also liked the way it lathered. However, the formula was too creamy for me. I have oily skin and felt it led to breakouts. I won't be buying it again, but I recommend it to people with dry to normal skin looking for a cheap good smelling body wash.
April H.
Piedmont, SC
This product is a wonderful product. After a long day and getting in the shower and using this product is refreshing and energizing. It is gentle and has many wonderful scents. It makes me feel clean and fresh. It also makes my skin soft. The one down to this product is it is a little tingly in so areas. I use this product 2 a day and have enjoyed it. I would absolutely recommend this product to any one that needs a refreshing body wash.
Madeline G.
Greenfield
Love this product! I bought this is a spare body wash to use when I took a shower while staying at my boyfriends dorm. The bottles are huge and last quite some time. The smell is unbelievable, it smells just like oranges but not too strong. I liked the lather it created, but was disappointed with how long the smell lasted after the shower. The scent basically disappears as soon as you are dry. Not a bad product for the price.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
I received a sample of this body wash through the Walmart Beauty box. It is under $8 dollars, which makes it very affordable, especially if you use coupons. You don't really need much to create a nice lather and the smell was great. It left me feeling clean and fresh, which I appreciate. It isn't the most moisturizing body wash I've used, but it doesn't leave my skin dry, which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Av B.
Los Angeles, CA
This dove body wash is absolutely my favorite shower essential. The consistency is super smooth and moisturizing. It fells like you're putting lotion on your skin when really you're getting a soap wash. The nectarine gives off a fruity aroma smell that will make you feel like you're in an Orchard and the ginger gives a little warm touch to the cleanser. I definitely recommend this. You won't regret it.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always been a fan of those but this is beyond and Beyond I love it it allows me to send a message but keep my skin super-soft no purpose to try it out just nice simple fruit smell and I smell amazing and I feel I mean it's a wonderful products and I recommend list of those with the most things as you can because that's how we get the truck out there and that's how safe it is
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I didn't get the case of 6 but I have done the dove go fresh burst body wash with the nectarine which is an amazing scent. I got it in the bonus 2Pac which was buy one get one free. It also came with a small deodorant for free which was nice. I found that at Target. Descent lasted most of the day and it was very hydrating which was great. Will definitely use again
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells amazing! And isn't too drying. I have super dry and sensitive skin, which tends to make my legs itch. I can't shave my legs using shave creams, or they itch terribly. I use this body wash to shave with, and while I still need lotion when I'm finished, this gets my legs smooth and not dried out. And best of all, I'm not driven nuts by the itching!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anybody know if you can still buy it and if so where.
Dahiana S.
How good is this scent?
Tatyana F.
Does this kind smell good? How long does the smell stay because I use Bath and Body works so their body wash smells stay on and I love that?
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
How does this compare to Aveno Peach scent? Is it more fruity or perfumey?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the make a lot of soap studs like its says ??