BY DOVE

Nectarine & White Ginger Scent Hint of Moisturizer A burst of uplifting freshness to revive your skin and brighten your senses...the lush scent of nectarine & white ginger...and as a final touch, a hint of Dove moisturizer . Questions? Call toll-free 1-800-761-DOVE ;

Stacey T.
I have been using Dove body mist for years! The scent isn’t overpowering at all, unless you go crazy with it. I don’t need to use a bunch of sprays to get a scent. I wish the scent would last on me longer, I find myself going back after a few hours to not having a scent on me at all. I think the price is good for the size.
Britt M.
One of my bffs and I used this throughout college as our perfume! We couldn't afford anything expensive from the department store, so we both tried these sprays in different scents and ended up losing them! The scents aren't overtly strong, but they don't smell like scented water either. We were heartbroken when we began having trouble finding them in store. Keep making these Unilever!
Rachel H.
Dallas
Great product! Gives a light smell, perfect for summer! I found this at Walmart. I'm not big on perfume or other body sprays but this is super light and refreshing. Perfect for a day out in the sun when you need to freshen up a bit.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I own this in the Cucumber and Green Tea scent. I purchased it to be able to put in my bag to take to physical aqua therapy to freshen up afterwards. It works well. It gives you a fresh clean feeling without being overwhelming.
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
My sister purchased this and I have used it a couple of times. The scent is definately fresh, it smells like you just took a shower which is great to use after the gym. It's very effective at masking scents as well. I would defiantly purchase this again to have in my gym bag.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
Love this product. It is a light, feminine scent that stayed with me all day. It definitely made me feel fresh. It was very affordable and didn't break the bank. It passed my expectations. I didn't expect for it to be such a great scent. Would recommend this to any woman that wanted something small to carry with them on the go.
Kelsey H.
I enjoy the smell of this, however it is not very long lasting. If I spray it on just after a shower I don't really notice it after about three hours. It is not even that my nose is desensitized after a while, no one else can smell it either! I would give it more stars if they created a long lasting formula.
Heather C.
Portland, IN
Love the scent! It lasts longer than other body mists and smells good all day. I typically buy Dove products at Walmart, and it was a very good value for the amount I paid for it. I would definitely recommend it to others, and it is on my list to buy again.
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
These little spray bottles come in handy all the time, I use it daily definitely and I love to put some in my bathroom, car, and office at work. I buy these at Walmart or target. The scent is very pleasant and my boyfriend loves it too. So its perfect
Alyssa W.
Love this stuff. Perfect to spray on in the morning when you're hurrying to get out the door. Met my expectations and beyond. The only stuff I feel is better are my Victoria Secret perfumes. Unfortunately, it only lasts a few hours on the skin.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do you find this to be a light scent? It is it a bolder, heavier scent?
Yazmin S.
Do they have deodorants in the same scent?
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Where can I find this product?