BY DOVE

Dove go fresh Beauty Bars have an ultra-light hydrating formula to clean skin without drying it out like regular soap. Complete with ¼ moisturizing cream and a refreshing scent, it's the #1 choice of dermatologists. Enjoy a burst of juicy goodness with the luscious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a compet...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar s...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar
  • "I lobe dove products. They are wonderful quality, you don't need a whole lot of product. The smell and feel of these beauty bars is so gentle and moisturizing I love it. Also try the pink one its amazing." in 30 reviews
  • "I have extremely dry skin however Dove soap never always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and less dry. this product has a great, refreshing and sensual smell after using which makes your skin lavish. Best bar soap for face and body, love it. I highly recommend. " in 10 reviews
Este jabón ha sido uno de mis preferidos, deja la piel super suave, radiante, oliendo delicioso. Realmente lo recomiendo, me gusta la suavidad con la que queda la piel. Tiene un muy buen precio para ser tan bueno, si tienes la piel sensible, úsalo, no te arrepentirás.
Eileen G.
Houston
I like how it made my skin feel so soft n smooth! I highly recomend it to anyone. Its simply the best product i have ever tried out! I love the aroma and the results
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite soap of all time. It is the perfect body soap/beauty bar for renewed skin. The best part is it exfoliates while giving a great moisturizing clean. It smells amazing. I am sensitive to most bar soaps that make me itch and give me bumps. This soap doesn’t give my skin a negative reaction. The price is good for the product and it can be found at most mass merchant stores. Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My 9 year old son is still too young to use acne wash but he needed something that would get the gunk off his skin without drying his skin out. Dove was the answer. He loves it I love it so everyone's happy!
Sofia G.
Dove is a very good brand, leaves the skin very moisturized and soft because it contains cream . I recommended used it
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I wash my hands a lot. I have OCD tendencies so I actually wash my hands nearly raw as a daily occurrence. I like a bar soap since liquid soap tends to cause me to have a reaction probably from overuse. I like a soap with some lotion or moisturizing properties and this one fits the bill perfectly. It's light smelling, lathers wonderfully and it's easy to clean out of a soap dish. Buying it in bulk and having it delivered means I have to do less work so this is basically perfect.
INDEPENDENT A.
Plattsburgh
Smells so amazing and the dove products are better than any other soap products because they do not leave your skin dry after showering
Nika E.
Zagreb
Dove is definitely between one of the best soaps I tried. They smell so good, my hands are so gentle afterwards. The sent isn’t that strong so it’s perfect.
Morgane B.
We allways have these at home ! Makes te skin soft and smell very nice ! Love this soap !
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like bar soap and I really don’t like scented items, aside from my body wash. But I really do like this! It does exactly what it says & it doesn’t leave that weird feeling on your hands like actual bar soap does...you know?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?

Amazon