BY DOVE

Dove go fresh Beauty Bars have an ultra-light hydrating formula to clean skin without drying it out like regular soap. Complete with ¼ moisturizing cream and a refreshing scent, it's the #1 choice of dermatologists. Enjoy a burst of juicy goodness with the luscious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a compet...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar s...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar
  • "I lobe dove products. They are wonderful quality, you don't need a whole lot of product. The smell and feel of these beauty bars is so gentle and moisturizing I love it. Also try the pink one its amazing." in 30 reviews
  • "I have extremely dry skin however Dove soap never always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and less dry. this product has a great, refreshing and sensual smell after using which makes your skin lavish. Best bar soap for face and body, love it. I highly recommend. " in 10 reviews
Erin J.
Harding, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is always in my shower and I always have multiple back ups, I never want to be without it. It lathers great, leaves skin clean and soft, with that fresh soap and water smell. I use it to wash my face sometimes and it's gentle enough to use on the sensitive "girl parts"
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
I love the way this beauty bar makes my skin feel, hydrated. After a long run, day out in the sun or just washing up the bars pungent smell leaves everyone around me asking what perfume I wear. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will definitely continue to buy this very affordable product. :)
Amber D.
After years of being miserable with rashes & psiorasis this soap has cleared up the majority of my skin irriation!!! It is SO nice notbe embarrassed by measley bumps anymore! Thanks Dove!!!
Crystal M.
I use this almost every single day. My favorite soap hands down. Its a necessity for me. I may try other products but i always comes back to this. Gentle, very moisturizing, leaves no residue and very affordable. This is the Holy Grail of all soap bars.
Noelia P.
I love these Dove bars! Not only do they smell amazing but they have great moisturizing properties. They leave my skin extremely soft. They don't have any harsh chemicals in them. I've been using dove soap for years.
Stephanie R.
Compton, CA
I always love using dove products. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and it smells good. The scent isn't too strong so it's not over powering and it doesn't leave residue on the skin. Would definitely buy again.
Rikka I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for the chemical sensitive parts of a woman's body. It does have a slight scent, but it smells naturally just clean. I think it is moisturizing and I have purchased it multiple times and will be repurchasing it.
This dove bar soap was wonderful , always left my skin smelling fresh and clean for hours . goes on very smooth and rinses off well . I used to use Irish spring bar soap and I find that sometimes it wouldn't rinse off very well ... So I will continue to buy the dove products I love them :) .
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I switched to this soap when my eczema was diagnosed and I started treating it. This was a nice soap and I only stopped using it when I decided get rid of anything with potentially irritating ingredients. Honestly, I have found much better soaps but this guy is good for the price and widely available so I would not dissuade anyone from using it.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I used this one time and I immediately noticed how well it worked! With Bath and Body Works bath wash the fragrance never lasts long after the shower but I could smell the Dove body wash the rest of the day. It also made my skin feel silky smooth.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?

Amazon