BY DOVE

Dove go fresh Beauty Bars have an ultra-light hydrating formula to clean skin without drying it out like regular soap. Complete with ¼ moisturizing cream and a refreshing scent, it's the #1 choice of dermatologists. Enjoy a burst of juicy goodness with the luscious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a compet...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar s...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar
  • "I lobe dove products. They are wonderful quality, you don't need a whole lot of product. The smell and feel of these beauty bars is so gentle and moisturizing I love it. Also try the pink one its amazing." in 30 reviews
  • "I have extremely dry skin however Dove soap never always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and less dry. this product has a great, refreshing and sensual smell after using which makes your skin lavish. Best bar soap for face and body, love it. I highly recommend. " in 10 reviews
Trishelle B.
Warsaw, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap smells great and I always love the way my skin feels so soft and clean when I use it. Dove is a really good brand and I have a lot of trouble with some soaps and products. Dove has never caused me any trouble.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Devin H.
Mobile
I like this product by dove since it is one of the very few hydrating soaps that you can find out there and it has a good fragrance too. I used to buy a 6 pack from walmart but it seems like none of the stores keep these any more. It is difficult to find a hydrating soap from a good brand like Dove, so I bought this online since amazon seemed like the only place where it was still available. Will have to find another alternative soap once amazon runs out of it too. I have not used it yet, but it has all indications of being the soap that we have been using. No reason to doubt it so far and the price for this 8 pack was proportionately more than the 6 pack at walmart. So we did not feel that we spent more on this.
katherine k.
TIFTON
This product works great if you are looking for a bar soap that won’t leave a film on your skin. I bought it to use for making my makeup off and it worked great for that. Lasted a very long time, and didn’t break my face out. So cheap I’ll definitely be replacing once this bar runs out
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
The smell is great, but I prefer using my oil of Olay bar of soap vs dove beauty.  Sometimes I get a grimy feeling when I'm done using the soap.  I don't feel as moisturized  and my legs are extremely dry.  I would probably. not buy this again, maybe if it was on sale.
Jennifer L.
Mesa
I love this soap. It makes your skin feel so good. Unlike other soaps it nourishes your skin. It smells amazing . I recommend it. It is the brand I love . It is affordable such a amazing value for a product that makes your skin feel soft .  Please give it a try . You just might fall in love with it like I did . Your skin will thank you
Natalia Y.
Dove always makes amazing products! Smells great and feels great! I definitely would buy again! I also think you should also buy! You can buy from Walmart and it's affordable!
Giselle J.
Eloy,Az
Purchased at: Target
Smells good feels good make your skin happy or it will bite and it won't smell good it will smell awful so it's better safe than all sweaty or dirty nice and clean
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My 9 year old son is still too young to use acne wash but he needed something that would get the gunk off his skin without drying his skin out. Dove was the answer. He loves it I love it so everyone's happy!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I love to smell clean, the dove go fresh bar has a nice clean and pretty smell. It's very affordable and I bought mine at my local Walmart. It leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth and not streaky like other soap brands out there.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?

Amazon