BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this occasionally when my face breaks out as a wash and then use a spot treatment and it doesn't leave my skin dry and flaking like other washes do. I'm very pleased with this product.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
I really love these bars. They are light on the skin and the smell lasts a good while. I but then more for my daughter because she has sensitive skin. She never had a negative reaction from it
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
This is the only soap I can use. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it soft and smooth, even during the winter months, and through shaving! Have been using for 15+ years and would never change.
Mikala M.
I have extremely sensitive skin especially to soaps and I have never had any problems with this soap. I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
My husband usually uses the bar soaps but thought I'd give it a try. I gotta say it smells nice and leathers up well but left my skin very dry. I will just stick to my bottled body washes.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
There is no better bar soap than Dove. It does not leave a filmy feeling on your skin after rinsing. Also does not dry out your skin like other bars & washes. White scent is light and fresh.
Lindsey M.
San Diego, CA
I have eczema so I have to be really careful of what I put on my skin. Dove has always been my go-to soap as it never makes me itchy. The sensitive skin soap also doesn't smell like anything which is an added bonus.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Such a wonderful soap ! It smells so good and the smell lasts throughout the whole day. The soap doesn't strip my skin's moisture away even during winter time it doesn't dry out my skin !!
Cory H.
This soap makes exfoliating easy and quick! Very gentle- I can use it everyday without damaging skin and it keeps me soft and smooth! Smell is fantastic! Cleans but doesn't dry out skin!
Taylor K.
These are awesome! Whenever we go on vacation I make sure to take some of these Dove bars. They clean and moisturize my skin effortlessly. The Fresh Burst bars are my favorite of Dove's.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling