BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Keren R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love love love this bar of soap i have used others and after i have left the shower I noticed that the other bars of soap have left white residue after i rinsed but with dove it moisturizes me without leaving any residue and its great for people who have sensitive skin!
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
I'm hooked! My best friend and get mom used Dove...I used Clinque($) I decieded to try because they both have beautiful skin, I've been using nothing but Dove since then..it's been 20 plus years!!
Melissa G.
Seneca, SC
I have used this soap for years. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. And it is gentle enough for me to use every day. And sometimes twice a day. This is the only soap i will use on my face.
Alie K.
This soap is fantastic! It smells so good, and it doesn't dry out my skin like other soaps. When I'm in a rush, I don't even need to lotion up because my skin is already so soft and moisturized.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
When I wanted to try Dove soap, I started with this. It worked great! My skin had never beem so smooth and there was no irritation anywhere on my body. I refuse to use any other brand of soap!
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
I really love these bars. They are light on the skin and the smell lasts a good while. I but then more for my daughter because she has sensitive skin. She never had a negative reaction from it
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
I love Dove products and especially the bar. They are so moisturizing compared to other bars. It leaves you with a clean feeling but not drying at all. Also leaves a pleasant light scents.
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
This is the only soap I can use. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it soft and smooth, even during the winter months, and through shaving! Have been using for 15+ years and would never change.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
When I get tattoos this is the soap I use for the following couple weeks because it doesn't irritate them or anything. After it's healed I stop using it because I prefer scented soaps though.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
This soap works so fantastic! I have such sensitive skin and only Dove truly works well and leaves my skin hydrated and soft without drying it out or leaving it oily. The Rose soap is my fave.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling