BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
There is no better bar soap than Dove. It does not leave a filmy feeling on your skin after rinsing. Also does not dry out your skin like other bars & washes. White scent is light and fresh. Great facial soap as well!
Auddy W.
I absolutely LOVE this product (and all of Dove's, really). It's perfect for baths. It's so smooth that I even use it to shave my legs (if I don't have any gel). It smells sooooo good and it's very moisturizing.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am a big fan of bar soaps and Dove is one of the best and my favorites!! It smells great and is really a great moisturizer for your skin! It is definitely a bath product you should have in stock all year round!
Apple A.
Franklin Sq, NY
My son has a rough skin and some irritations, he is only 1 year old and his pedia recommend this. I love using this to him. And it makes such a big difference o his skin. I never thought i can use dove in kids.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
This product smells really good. It is really gentle, it leaves the skin soft and clean. It's really moisturizing which is perfect for me because I have dry skin. It works well on both face and body. Love It
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I can't use the store brand, my skin is to sensitive to it. Dove is great. The smell is light and subtle and it doesn't last on my skin - which I love because smells bother me too. Lathers and rinses well.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
I started using this brand of soap to wash my face after a long day. I really like how it leaves my skin clean and soft. It gets the job done at a decent price. I like the smell of the fresh scent too. I also like it because it is very delicate on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality. I would recommend for dry skin.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
My dermatologist told me that dove soap is bad for your skin, that it clogs up your pores, i believe her because when i started using it i started noticing my face breaking out, and it made my face dry.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
I had to stop using Bath and Body Works because it was really harsh on my skin. I really like Dove Sensitive Skin. It works but doesn't leave your skin squeaky clean--just normal clean! I can use this everyday. Also, using bar soap instead of body wash is saving me big bucks.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling