BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
I like how soft my skin feels after using dove. Its also not nearly as dry as it is when I use other kinds of soap. I prefer Dove over other brands. The Cucumber & Green Tea has a wonderful scent, and the 8 pack is very convenient.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is the only bar soap I will use because it is the only one that keeps my skin soft and moisturized, even when I'm in the shower. Normal soaps make the skin all tacky and sticky but dove's soap to lotion ratio does the trick!
Sarah C.
Clemson, SC
I used this soap for two or three years. I loved it...I still do. The only reason I don't use it anymore is because since it is a bar its just not as convenient. It tends to look gross and makes your soap dish all gunky. Besides that...it is a gentle and great cleanser.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Dove and this is probably my favorite product from them. I like to use it before a spray tan because of it's exfoliating purposes. Works really well definitely my favorite soap. The beauty bar is also great!
Gabriela S.
I've used this for a very long time. I really like it as an everyday soap. It doesn't leave my skin dry and I like the smell of it. Its only downfall is that it goes really quickly but it isn't a big bar of soap to begin with.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean. Absolutely love it and recommend it for everyone.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
I really like Dove's products, especially the soaps because they are made with such great quality. The soap hydrates and smooths skin without leaving any nasty residue. This is a great product for dry and sensitive skin.
Angelica A.
My love for Dove is pretty strong ,
I love the bar soap , Just smells so good and I love that it doesn't make your skin feel dry . I have been using this product for many years now.
If you haven't tried , You must try!
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
There is no better bar soap than Dove. It does not leave a filmy feeling on your skin after rinsing. Also does not dry out your skin like other bars & washes. White scent is light and fresh. Great facial soap as well!
Josephine T.
New Bedford, MA
I have to use this soap due to my sensitive skin. I have been using this product ever since I can remember I suggest this product to anyone who has skin problems. I feel very fresh and clean when I use this product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling