BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I used this one time and I immediately noticed how well it worked! With Bath and Body Works bath wash the fragrance never lasts long after the shower but I could smell the Dove body wash the rest of the day. It also made my skin feel silky smooth.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
I used this soap for over 7 years.I love the scent and it works very well.I would recommend this soap to anyone like myself who has a sensitive nose and sensitive skin.The soap moisturizes nicely and does not irritate my sensitive skin.Also I always get out of the shower smelling so good.
Audrey W.
Webb City, MO
I have really sensitive skin, and I remember having a terrible time finding a face wash that was gentle and effective as a teenager. I used this soap and it did wonders without all of the harsh chemicals in most face washes- plus it moisturizers!
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
I grew up in Germany and we always had bar soap. Now I live in the US and I still absolutely love it! It's gentle enough that it doesn't break out sensitive skin and leaves it smooth, soft and silky. Plus the scent reminds me a lot of home.
Angel I.
This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin. So far this is all I have used on her withe the exception of cold processed soap I made months before she was born!
Brittany P.
Lake Charles , LA
I was introduced to this by my sons dermatologist. Since my baby was suffering from skin issues we started using this. My husband and I also used it and it is the only one we like to use! It still has a nice scent and keeps is moisturized
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
This product here is everything , there has been a few times where i purchased other brands just to try it out and it seemed as if it didn't give me the same clean feel. Ive been using dove for years now and i don't want to use any other soap.
Sydney C.
I use this product everyday!! It is great for my face and doesn't cause breakouts. Got it from Walmart in my hometown. Doesn't become nasty after a while I have used the same bar for over 3 months.
Daisy L.
Affordable, a different type of soap bar, glad they make it for sensitive skin. Won't irritate the skin, but after hearing things about the non-benefits of Dove products, I stopped using the soap. But a 4 pack will last you awhile.
Brandy C.
Mount Gilead, OH
This soap leaves your skin silky smooth. It feels like you have used body wash. There is no greasy feeling just smoothness. I use this soap everyday. It's cheaper to use this as opposed to always buying body wash! More for your buck!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling