Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
  • "Some soap leaves you feeling likeyou have a film on your skin,this soap leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean all day." in 5 reviews
  • "I use Dove sensitive skin soap after Dr., recommended for my skin since, I seem to have an allergic reaction to everything, I also used it when my son was born like about 14 years ago, his skin started to become allergic to everything, his skin would become red so I also used it with him, it gets the job done, what more can be said." in 3 reviews
Rikka I.
I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for the chemical sensitive parts of a woman's body. It does have a slight scent, but it smells naturally just clean. I think it is moisturizing and I have purchased it multiple times and will be repurchasing it.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I switched to this soap when my eczema was diagnosed and I started treating it. This was a nice soap and I only stopped using it when I decided get rid of anything with potentially irritating ingredients. Honestly, I have found much better soaps but this guy is good for the price and widely available so I would not dissuade anyone from using it.
brandi t.
Cold Brook, NY
This soap smells wonderful, and is great for dry skin because it adds a lot of moisture. I find myself reaching for this soap a lot during the winter because of how dry my skin gets all over. I find that it also works well when you're washing skin that has tattoos on it because it doesn't dry out your skin so the colors are still vibrant.
Paula S.
I used this soap for over 7 years.I love the scent and it works very well.I would recommend this soap to anyone like myself who has a sensitive nose and sensitive skin.The soap moisturizes nicely and does not irritate my sensitive skin.Also I always get out of the shower smelling so good.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I used this one time and I immediately noticed how well it worked! With Bath and Body Works bath wash the fragrance never lasts long after the shower but I could smell the Dove body wash the rest of the day. It also made my skin feel silky smooth.
Audrey W.
Webb City, MO
I have really sensitive skin, and I remember having a terrible time finding a face wash that was gentle and effective as a teenager. I used this soap and it did wonders without all of the harsh chemicals in most face washes- plus it moisturizers!
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
I grew up in Germany and we always had bar soap. Now I live in the US and I still absolutely love it! It's gentle enough that it doesn't break out sensitive skin and leaves it smooth, soft and silky. Plus the scent reminds me a lot of home.
Angel I.
This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin. So far this is all I have used on her withe the exception of cold processed soap I made months before she was born!
Brittany P.
Lake Charles , LA
I was introduced to this by my sons dermatologist. Since my baby was suffering from skin issues we started using this. My husband and I also used it and it is the only one we like to use! It still has a nice scent and keeps is moisturized
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
This product here is everything , there has been a few times where i purchased other brands just to try it out and it seemed as if it didn't give me the same clean feel. Ive been using dove for years now and i don't want to use any other soap.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling