BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Loved these new bars but I will most likely it the original ones in the future. My family liked the change in fragrance but the original is a classic that we all love. This formula has bursts of citrus fragrance which help wake up tired senses for a refreshing clean.
Tyesha D.
For both my kids and also my nephew this is the only soap that i ever used on their sensitive skin. My son had eczema really bad and the doctor told me to only bath him with this soap. Still to this day all the different Doves soaps is the only one I use..........
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
This product I don't know how many people know about this bar of soap but I really feel that when I use this before my body wash I get out of the shower feeling fresh skin is amazingly soft like a baby butt lol but this is my top secret must have on my bathroom shelve.
Erin J.
Harding , PA
This is always in my shower and I always have multiple back ups, I never want to be without it. It lathers great, leaves skin clean and soft, with that fresh soap and water smell. I use it to wash my face sometimes and it's gentle enough to use on the sensitive "girl parts"
Amber D.
After years of being miserable with rashes & psiorasis this soap has cleared up the majority of my skin irriation!!! It is SO nice notbe embarrassed by measley bumps anymore! Thanks Dove!!!
Crystal M.
MIAMI, FL
I use this almost every single day. My favorite soap hands down. Its a necessity for me. I may try other products but i always comes back to this. Gentle, very moisturizing, leaves no residue and very affordable. This is the Holy Grail of all soap bars.
Noelia P.
I love these Dove bars! Not only do they smell amazing but they have great moisturizing properties. They leave my skin extremely soft. They don't have any harsh chemicals in them. I've been using dove soap for years.
Rikka I.
I have very sensitive skin and this is perfect for the chemical sensitive parts of a woman's body. It does have a slight scent, but it smells naturally just clean. I think it is moisturizing and I have purchased it multiple times and will be repurchasing it.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I switched to this soap when my eczema was diagnosed and I started treating it. This was a nice soap and I only stopped using it when I decided get rid of anything with potentially irritating ingredients. Honestly, I have found much better soaps but this guy is good for the price and widely available so I would not dissuade anyone from using it.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
I used this soap for over 7 years.I love the scent and it works very well.I would recommend this soap to anyone like myself who has a sensitive nose and sensitive skin.The soap moisturizes nicely and does not irritate my sensitive skin.Also I always get out of the shower smelling so good.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling