BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Joanne W.
Vancouver
This has what you expect from Dove soap - cleansing lather without feeling squeaky or filmy, gentle moisturizers - but with a fruity smell and a few exfoliation scrubby flecks.
Karri N.
Moose Jaw
This is the only soap i use or will ever use.smells good,leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I'm sensitive to a lot of skin products and break out but not with this brand.
Sasha D.
This has been a staple in my household since a bunch of my family members were diagnosed with eczema. It is simply perfect. Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
This soap is simple yet moisturizing. It has no scent and is very gentle on my dry skin. I also find that my skin is softer and more moisturized after I leave the shower.
Yasmin M.
London
Ok so this stuff is just a no no no product it drys out my hands and leaves them cracking the next day this also darkens you body tone and can give you back acne
Nathalia N.
Minden, NV
Very good smell, I nice package. Easy to find and use. My skin gets really soft when I use this and is perfect for the summer when I love to walk on the beach.
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
This one is super mild! does what it says. I buy this one when my skin acting up and it does not further irritated it but leave it feeling clean and calm.
Juliana H.
Trinidad and Tobago
This is such a creamy soap bar, it lathers really nice, of course great scent. I put them in between my clothes... the scent transfers to my clothes...
Ivy P.
seven sisters falls, MB
I love dove products In general and this one is one of my favorites. I love the different smells and the way my skin feels after using this product
Jessica W.
My all time favorite soap bars. They leave my skin super soft and does not irritate my skin at all. 10/10 for sure and definitely recommend them!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling