BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Helena W.
I always loved Dove products and my mom still uses classic white Dove bars so I thought I would give this a try. I love citrus smells and this one is wonderful! Really wakes you up in the shower and then rinsed clean. Leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Highly recommended!
Celina R.
Farnham
I am severely allergic to soaps, whether scented or unscented, and this has been the only soap I've been able to use for years. I swear by it. There just is something about this soap that is different from all the rest, and works with my body. I'm thankful to have a go-to soap because for a long time I was losing hope that I would spend my life washing my body and having bad reactions every time.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
I use make up removing wipes at night - but in the morning I only ever use Dove - for years and years! Makes my skin feel clean and not too dry. Excellent for those of us who have a tendancy towards breakouts and is non irritating.
Victoria L.
I love this product! I have used it since I was very young and have always enjoyed it. The scent is very very fresh and makes you feel clean and refreshed after showers. It has little beads inside which adds an extra scrub. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
justin c.
Ogden, UT
I love love love dove soap. leaves my skin silky smooth and refreshing i have been using it for a year and half and never let down i use it everyday. i always get compliments on how good i smell so yes this product is an A++++
Kara E.
I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included. It lathers well enough for me to shave my legs with and rinses away easily.
Amanda  D.
Vancouver , BC
This soap feels great on my skin, and has a lovely light scent. I really enjoy this soap, but I stopped buying it because the bar gets soft and squishy after a few showers and I run through a bar really quickly.
amber g.
San Diego, CA
Honestly I have used this soap since I was a pre-teen. Now some 15 years later, I still use it on my face. It helps clear up my acne, and leaves my skin feeling good (not dry).
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
I honestly believe this is the best soap bar around. The smell is clean and not offensive. It does the job and the price isn't bad either. Lathers nicely and leaves skin soft and clean.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
This is the soap that I've been using for years before starting to try out new things. It probably still is one of my favorites and it has never caused me any problems :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling