BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
This soap is great for people who must watch what they use on their skin!
Adria K.
Dove is always great for dry skin. It keeps my skin feeling fresh.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I love dove soap, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Laura E.
W Saint Paul, MN
LOVE dove soap it doesn't make me break out!!!
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
I've used the original Dove bar for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I'll switch over to another product, or treat myself to something fancier, by I usually always come to this. It makes me feel super clean and smells amazing (for your general soap bar). While I'm not sure I would go as far to say this is very moisturizing, it definitely doesn't dry out my skin like some other soaps do. I don't recommend using it on your face, I did find it to be a little too harsh. It's 2 main downfalls - the price (compared to most other drugstore soap bars) & how quickly it gets used up. It's tends to melt really quickly when left in the shower (and water's pouring down on it). Oh and if you accidentally get it in your mouth (or more likely a child's) - the taste & burn will haunt you for a while (don't ask me how I know that)
Cynthia M.
TRURO
I love this soap. I will try body wash or other brands from time to time but always go back to my Dove bar. It's the only soap I have used that leaves you feeling really clean and leaves you with a fresh scent. Some soap leaves you feeling likeyou have a film on your skin,this soap leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean all day. Love it!
Ariana A.
Córdoba
I love to shower with this soap, I used it in white generally, but the cucumber enchants me, leaves a delicious sper aroma to cucumber and the skin supplies soft besides that it moisturizes a lot the skin and it does not cost so much !!
Lindsay P.
Guelph, ON
I have used Dove my entire life, but just this year have started using the sensitive skin soap instead. I love it even more than the regular, which I didn't think was possible. There is a very mild scent, it makes me feel clean, and it lathers nicely. It is everything I ask for in a soap!
Sammie T.
Timmins
This is seriously the only soap I can use as it is unscented and works amazing I love dove & I will always by the bar soaps because every other soap or body wash I would buy always irritated me, I would get rashes & be really itchy, but this soap never did that it works like a charm. :)
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
The only bar soap will ever use on my face. I've never broke out using this and it makes my skin feel smooth and keep it from becoming dry in the cold weather we get. I suggest it for all my friends who have recently had young ones or even for themselves because a lot of products say they are for sensitive skin but this is the only one that has proven it to me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling