BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
  • "Some soap leaves you feeling likeyou have a film on your skin,this soap leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean all day." in 5 reviews
  • "I use Dove sensitive skin soap after Dr., recommended for my skin since, I seem to have an allergic reaction to everything, I also used it when my son was born like about 14 years ago, his skin started to become allergic to everything, his skin would become red so I also used it with him, it gets the job done, what more can be said." in 3 reviews
Mikayla W.
This soap feels so grey against sensitive skin. It doesn't hurt and it makes your skin feel smooth afterwards. It cleans without the roughness that is associated with some other soaps. Trust me, anyone with sensitive skin must try this.
Christine C.
My daughter has eczema and i have other skin allergies, so this a lifesaver when you're already feeling itchy and inflamed b/c it doesn't irritate the skin or further dry it out. great from babies to adults. recommended by doctors. does gently clean the skin without being harsh. great for if you have allergies or not.
Kali P.
I use this every morning and night to wash my face with my Clarisonic Mia! I love how gentle it is and the fact that there's no irritating scent. It cleanses my skin well without over drying. I will continue to repurchase!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I'm a big fan of dove products. they work really well with sensitive skin and always provide a deep clean feel. The scent of the bars is lively and fresh but not overbearing. I like the consistency of the bars and how long they seem to last compared to other brands. 2 pack is a convenient buy too.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
I use Dove soap every single day. I have sensitive skin, and I get very itchy when I use different products..not Dove though! It's gentle, it smells amazing, and you don't have to pay a high price for it. I love how many varieties of scents Dove soap gives you to chose from, I change it up every few weeks! This soap leaves you smelling fresh and feeling soft, I don't think I will ever use a different kind of soap.
Vinosha S.
Love this soap. It smells so good but what I love about it the most is that it's really soft and sensitive on the skin. So practically anyone with acne or eczema can use it. I use it on my face or body when I run out of my face wash or body wash. And it has added moisturizer to prevent dry skin!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove Sensitive Skin...great for my dyshidrotic eczema prone skin. I boldly admit that I have also used it to wash under garments and every once in a while, I'll use it on my hair. Trust me it's wonderful.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I have sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts. Due to this, this seems like the only soap that does not cause breakouts. I have tried others but have always had to come back to Dove because of my sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, you should definitely give this soap a try!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Both of my children and husband have eczema; so find Dove for sensitive, unscented, hypoallergenic, definitely helps with their skin condition. I love that it does not cause any reaction ., as drying of the skin.
Samantha L.
Crystal, Mn
I was very excited when I first purchased this product because it states on the bottle that it is unscented. I often have difficulty finding soap that does not bother my skin and that is not outrageously expensive. However, after I purchased this product and used it, I realized that while it states it is unscented, it is not fragrance free. This is very misleading. So, if you have sensitive skin that is bothered by fragrance, do not purchase this soap.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling