BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I have a skin condition and find that this soap doesn't dry my skin out any further. I also love the mild fresh scent. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tara C.
Hawesville, KY
I've been only using this product for about 3 months but I am pleased with the results. This product is great for anyone with skin allergies or other skin conditions. I am glad I have found a soap product that is good for my skin and does not irritate my skin. It does not leave behind any residue either which is great! It actually helps moisture your skin too.
Edna G.
San Antonio, TX
I use Dove sensitive skin soap after Dr., recommended for my skin since, I seem to have an allergic reaction to everything, I also used it when my son was born like about 14 years ago, his skin started to become allergic to everything, his skin would become red so I also used it with him, it gets the job done, what more can be said. Nice fresh clean feeling.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
I love this soap!!! My preemie baby has super sensitive skins and eczema. The pediatrician recommended to use Dove instead of the baby washes out there and his skin cleared up. We have now changed over to this soap for every member of the family and you can feel the difference in our skin. Super moisturized, soft and smooth, perfect soap for baby!!
Valentina B.
Dove never dissapoints me, I have sensible mixt, mostly sensitive skin and this bar is very smooth, in my skin. It leaves the skin soft and the smell is so niceeeeeeeee. LOVE IT! But huh, why 4 stars? Because the bar last too little, about 1 week per bar. In a general basis I shower two times a day and I can feel it lasting not so long :(
Rabah G.
I love how this soap smells. I love all Dove products from shampoo to deodorant. It leaves a nice silky feel on my skin no more how much I rinse off. I hate that if I forget to put it on the caddy and it is exposed to sitting water, if will literally melt away!! I guess it's because it is so hydrating that it doesn't hold up to moisture:/
Sara S.
Oh Dove! Its been used in our family for a longgg time and i would never change it for something else. I love how it keeps my skin clean and moistured and doesn't strip away the oils of my skin. It doesn't give you that tight skin feeling after youve done showering. Plus the smell of this is refreshing indeed. For the price?! Its a Win-Win
What will you find in my both of my showers and also on both of the sinks in both bathrooms? If you guessed Dove soap bars then you would be correct. Dove soap has that winning combination of a great moisturizer and that classic scent. I just love the way my bathrooms smell when I walk in them. That wonder Dove smell, sigh. Dove soap is a great soap for an affordable price and can be found at most stores where you shop. Check it out if you have not already.
Mikayla W.
This soap feels so grey against sensitive skin. It doesn't hurt and it makes your skin feel smooth afterwards. It cleans without the roughness that is associated with some other soaps. Trust me, anyone with sensitive skin must try this.
Christine C.
My daughter has eczema and i have other skin allergies, so this a lifesaver when you're already feeling itchy and inflamed b/c it doesn't irritate the skin or further dry it out. great from babies to adults. recommended by doctors. does gently clean the skin without being harsh. great for if you have allergies or not.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling