BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Kiesha V.
Kearny, NJ
I've been using this product for over ten yrs. My oldest son has eczema and really sensitive skin. Once the Dr. recommend this product, we haven't use any other brand.
Jourdan V.
This soap is great for sensitive skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Also, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I absolutely love this soap bar.
shaneise s.
Lumberton, NC
Great product i have been using dove for years even my mother said she used dove on me as a baby i love this product because it great on my skin and leaves skin feeling healthy and smooth
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
I only use DOVE soap, all others leave me itchy. This is my favorite bar because of the exfoliation and the scent is also my favorite. I feel clean and refreshed after my shower with Dove.
Alyssa G.
I have super sensitive skin, but I like scented soaps which makes it hard! But this is so soft on the skin and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth.
Jessica R.
Stephens, GA
My skin is really sensitive and dove is the only one that doesn't let me have any skin problems. If I used any other type of soap brand my skin starts breaking out. Love the product.
Amanda B.
Brookline, MA
I've tried this one and this one is great too. I think I prefer the exfoliating bar this one is great for sensitive skin. I never have that dry uncomfortable feeling after using it.
Tiffany F.
Newark, NJ
Dove soap is a miracle worker. I have the worse case of eczema out of anyone else. This cleansing bar moisturized my skin and make it feel so smooth and soft.
Johanna C.
I have sensitive dry skin and this is the best soap for me without hurting my skin.... its the best pick for my kids as well its cleans without the roughness
Carlee S.
York, PA
Dove soap is the only soap that I'm able to use considering my skin is so dry and sensitive. I love this soap and recommend to others with the same skin as me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling