BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Rachel P.
In love with these soap bars, they are great quality and they smell really nice. I especially love the pistachio scented ones but these overall and really great.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Absolute amazing! I use this to wash my face and its silky smooth without having that dry cracking sensation with other soap. Definitely keeping this on my list.
Cameron-Samantha S.
Hustonville, KY
This is the only soap I like to use, my skin is very sensitive and this soap is the BEST! It doesn't dry my skin out or have a strong fragrance like some do. Love love love!
mya r.
Dove is a great product to use! Whenever I go to the store I always make sure to buy it. Not only does dove smell nice, it leaves your skin nice and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I have sensitive skin. I have eczema every winter and I (TMI) also prone to yeast infections. Upon switching to unscented, I haven't had a yeast infection and my eczema doesn't flare as bad.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
This is the only soap my family uses daily. It doesn't cause our skin to dry out and is gentle enough for our face. The smell is nice. The soap doesn't last long. We go through a bar a week.
Janelle W.
Berwick, PA
After just one use you can start to see an improvement in your skin. It is very gentle and has never made me break out or anything. It also leaves a comforting fragrance that lasts all day
M G.
This is my go-to body soap. It's really gentle on your skin, and doesn't have a strong fragrance. It doesn't leave any sort of residue, like a lot of other soaps do. I am a huge fan!
Latisha H.
I love me some dove soap, it cleans, and is great for sensitive skin. The TOP of the line soap in my life!! The unscented is good, I also love the other scents.
Jourdan V.
This soap is great for sensitive skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Also, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I absolutely love this soap bar.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling