BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I have eczema and very dry skin. I have been using this product since I was a baby. This product is amazing. My mom bought me the shower soap. We have four bottles I love it soooo much. I would rate ut a AAA if I could.
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
I love, love, love this soap! It smells so clean, and unlike other soaps that make my skin dry, it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use it all the time!
Laurin E.
Vicksburg, MS
LOVE this soap. I use it daily. Having sensitive skin and breaking out so easily this soap is a life saver! Not only can I smell good but I don't break out or have rashes from using it! Great work dove on considering consumers that need an alternative soap.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I actually use this bar to wash my face in the morning and night. It keeps my breakouts down and helps my skin be less oily. It doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin
Julia C.
League City, TX
Dove bar soap is an essential staple in my household! My husband will not use anything other than bar soap and dove is what I will buy! Great smell and leaves the skin clean and soft.
Mikayla A.
Gladstone, MI
AMAZING. It won't dry your skin out like many of the other bar soaps on the market. I approve of Dove's products and this one is no different. Highly recommended.
Katelyn R.
Love the smell and the softness of my skin afterwards! I also enjoyed how cheap it was. I have used this product both in bar soap and gel soap and enjoyed both a lot.
Nidhi p.
Richmond, TX
Nice soap! Has a very lemony scent to it and the soap itself has these little beads which kinda gives an exfoliating feel. I buy these for my husband all the time.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I have 3 children with extremely sensitive skin. Dove is the ONLY soap I use at my house. It is the only soap that's compatible with my children's sensitive skin.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Absolute amazing! I use this to wash my face and its silky smooth without having that dry cracking sensation with other soap. Definitely keeping this on my list.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling