BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
  • "Some soap leaves you feeling likeyou have a film on your skin,this soap leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean all day." in 5 reviews
  • "I use Dove sensitive skin soap after Dr., recommended for my skin since, I seem to have an allergic reaction to everything, I also used it when my son was born like about 14 years ago, his skin started to become allergic to everything, his skin would become red so I also used it with him, it gets the job done, what more can be said." in 3 reviews
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
I have somewhat sensitive skin so I thought I'd give this a try. Not a good idea. This soap left my skin feeling very dry and tight. I've also tried the liquid body wash versions of Dove and those are the same way. Weirdly enough their shampoo/conditioner does not bother me though.
Dayana A.
The only soap I can use! My skin is so sensitive this is the only soap that won't dry out my skin and keeps it nice and soft. My favorite is the no scent for sensitive skin.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Now this I LOVE! My mom used this as long as I can remember and has beautiful skin. I have used it all my life and my daughter will be 20 in October and she's used it all her life. So creamy and moisturizing without being greasy. White is my favorite but I don't love the smell.
gabbie m.
I've been using dove bar soap for years and love everything about it it makes my skin very soft and clean smelling I like to use dial then this since the dial is antibacterial
Makeupbymlc C.
Dove has always been one of my favorite hygiene products ! While it cleanses you it also gives your skin a nice moisturizing feeling without feeling stripped of all your oils
Tatiana  T.
Homestead, FL
I have skin that usually over dries after I use body bar soap, but the this Dove soap it leaves my skin perfect all the time and never is over dried & I absolutely love it ❤️
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
My son's pediatrician Dr. said for him to use this product instead of J&J line, since their line is not baby friendly. Just love it and smells great! Mommy and son skin is so fair and sensitive.
Jessica L.
Allentown, PA
Tried this on a whim after seeing a commercial. I was at wits' end with my complexion. I've been spending hundreds of dollars trying acne soaps, and this was by far the best cleanser for my face. No burning or stinging, and it doesn't dry my face out. Definitely a winner!
Bengali G.
This has been my go to soap for years now. It does not irritate, creamy, non drying and leaves skin clean. I have tried the different versions but the original is great.
Lisa S.
Hope, RI
This is the only bar soap I use when using a bar soap. It does not dry out your skin like many soaps do. It also keeps your acne clear if you have any. It does not irritate your skin in any way.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling