BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Amie L.
Somers, CT
I have been using Dove soap for years! It is the best for sensitive skin, eczema and other skin conditions. It doesn't irritate, the scent is not overpowering and it cleans really well!
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I would only purchase this bar of soap. It balances my girl parts and moisturizes my skin. I even hear this soap helps with breakouts on the face too but I haven't tested that out yet.
Dana S.
This is the only soap I use anymore. It smells fresh and there is no dyes or scents in it which makes it good for your skin. I love the way it makes my skin feel and lasts a long time.
yasmin p.
Mesquite, TX
I really love this soap cause since mt skin is sensitive and dry it really helps me a lot so for people who have my type of skin should really buy this it will help your skin a lot .
Ivette M.
I've been using dove since I can remember this soap is used by everyone I know it really leaves ur sink soft as it says protects it & if ur looking for a good bar soap that really works well I would recommend dove for u ull love it guarantee
Hannah S.
Manchester, NH
Dove is amazing! I won't buy anything else anymore. It make your skin feel super great. My skin is sensitive to certain products so I love that they offer this sensitive product!
Cassie W.
Dove has always been my go to soap because it doesn't dry out my skin like other brands. It has moisturizer in the soap and it makes my skin look and feel healthy and hydrated.
A A.
I would never use any other soap. I switched lots of my products (laundry detergent, soap, lotion, etc.) to unscented after having folliculitis and have been problem-free since.
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
I have somewhat sensitive skin so I thought I'd give this a try. Not a good idea. This soap left my skin feeling very dry and tight. I've also tried the liquid body wash versions of Dove and those are the same way. Weirdly enough their shampoo/conditioner does not bother me though.
gabbie m.
I've been using dove bar soap for years and love everything about it it makes my skin very soft and clean smelling I like to use dial then this since the dial is antibacterial
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling