BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
If this turns out anything like their body wash, I will be so happy! I recently saw this in target and had to try it. My family usually buys Dove's sensitive skin bar and for some reason I don't like the smell much. Hopefully this has a better scent and is gentle on my sensitive skin!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cape Coral, FL
Dove bar soap works great and smells amazing too. I saw these at Target and wanted to try out this scent since I hadn't seen it before. These bars last a long time, I put it on our shower storage rack so it's not sitting in water after use. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Noelia P.
Noelia P.
I love these Dove bars! Not only do they smell amazing but they have great moisturizing properties. They leave my skin extremely soft. They don't have any harsh chemicals in them. I've been using dove soap for years.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
I use this product everyday!! It is great for my face and doesn't cause breakouts. Got it from Walmart in my hometown. Doesn't become nasty after a while I have used the same bar for over 3 months.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great product, your skin feels smoothr. I always buy it at Wallmart. It comes in a variety of fragrances and good price too. The packaging is easy to open and you can smell the soap from outside
These are absolutely amazing! They clean and moisturize your skin perfectly. They are very gentle(: you can buy at any grocery store.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I use the Dove white beauty bar. I have really sensitive skin and it is the only kind that doesn't irritate or dry my skin out.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Smells well in shower but I feel like it doesn't hold a smell once your rinsed off and out of the shower.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
I use Dove soap every single day. I have sensitive skin, and I get very itchy when I use different products..not Dove though! It's gentle, it smells amazing, and you don't have to pay a high price for it. I love how many varieties of scents Dove soap gives you to chose from, I change it up every few weeks! This soap leaves you smelling fresh and feeling soft, I don't think I will ever use a different kind of soap.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 9 year old son is still too young to use acne wash but he needed something that would get the gunk off his skin without drying his skin out. Dove was the answer. He loves it I love it so everyone's happy!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Nautica M.
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?