BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar With Nectarine And White Ginger Scent.
1/4 Hydrating Lotion.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors br...14 Answers
  • How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap beca...2 Answers
  • Does the bars of soap work better then the body wash?2 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Burst Bars - 2 CT
  • "I also feel that it cleans well and doesn't leave any residue like other soaps do.I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those with sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "This formula is gentle enough for me to use on my face and my 6 year old daughter and we both have very sensitive, dry skin." in 10 reviews
  • "I love Dove's body wash,but I really love their bars more.They make my skin feel softer and this one smells like mangoes and peaches.They are very affordable and good quality." in 9 reviews
  • "I love how it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have any fragrance to it, so it's gentle enough to use on my whole family, my 2-year old included." in 9 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... this is the only soap that doesn't irritate me and still makes me feel squeaky clean." in 5 reviews
Jamie S.
Dove is seriously one of the best soap brands I can recommend. You know that squeaky clean feeling you get from most brands? Yeah, that is a filmy soap layer left on your skin...all day...clogging your pores! No thank you. Dove is so hydrating. I will not use anything else on my face. Sometimes, simple is better
Stacy A.
My 9 year old son is still too young to use acne wash but he needed something that would get the gunk off his skin without drying his skin out. Dove was the answer. He loves it I love it so everyone's happy!
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
This is the only soap I and my best friend use. We both have sensitive skin, in a sensitive area for one of us. We can use this without fear of breaking out or having a reaction to the soap. No dryness no gross soap scum feeling. This bar makes my skin so soft and nice feeling. I won't use anything else. We have been using this for years and will continue to use this. (My best friend is also my cousin) so we honestly share things, I can say this stuff should be fine for the most sensitive skin.
Anna H.
Lake Wales, FL
I am 25 years old and I've used this soap since high school. Winter break of my senior year I got eczema really badly on my face and was in so much discomfort from every face wash I tried being too harsh on my skin. I went to the doctor and he recommended I used this soap and a very heavy moisturizer to clean my face with and I've been using it ever since. I love that it gets my skin clean without feeling too harsh. I wish I could give it a higher score than just an A!!!
Ashley L.
I really have a hard time finding soap that I can use that won't make me break out and get all dry and itchy after I use it. I suffer from eczema and this is the only soap that has never given me any problems. As it goes on my skin it feels amazing and my skin always feels so fresh when I am done using it. My skin has also got a lot smoothr since I found this brand of soap does not affect me in any bad way. If you have eczema, then this is the soap for you!
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Nicole B.
If this turns out anything like their body wash, I will be so happy! I recently saw this in target and had to try it. My family usually buys Dove's sensitive skin bar and for some reason I don't like the smell much. Hopefully this has a better scent and is gentle on my sensitive skin!
Nina F.
I use this on my child, she has maintained her soft skin with this soap..all other brands hurt and dry her skin and this has been the most beneficial to her. She uses it daily with no fear of dry skin breakouts caused by perfume and other harsh ingredients. I great product for everyone!
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Dove bars should be a staple in every home. They are great for all skin types even the most sensitive skin types. It produces a thick rich lather that rinses clean leaving your skin moisturized without a residue. The unscented works great for allergies and irritable skin issues.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Dove bar soap works great and smells amazing too. I saw these at Target and wanted to try out this scent since I hadn't seen it before. These bars last a long time, I put it on our shower storage rack so it's not sitting in water after use. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
How does this make you're skin feel after?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you choose Dove's sensitive skin soap over a competitors brand? If not why, and which brand do you prefer?
Rachel Y.
What's your favorite dove soap scent? Do the scents work any better or worse?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
I like Dove makes me feel really clean and smells great but. After awhile I noticed it would make my skin really tight and sometimes dry, does this happen to anyone else?
Colleen W.
How well does this brand work? I usually don't like bar soap because of the way it leaves my skin feeling