BY DOVE #66 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Rebalance your skin and mind with the hydrating refreshment of Dove go fresh Rebalance Body Mist. Harmonious scents of succulent plum and pure sakura blossom give a burst of long-lasting freshness anytime, anywhere.

• yea its really fresh and its smells so nice1 Answers
  • I have looking at this product for a while but have never...1 Answers
Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Rebalance Plum & Sakura Blossom Scent
  • "While I wouldn't wear it on a night out, it is really good for a quick fix for smell. " in 2 reviews
  • "This body spray smells really good and gives you a clean, refreshing scent." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and it's not too heavy or suffocating." in 1 review
Bonnie C.
I absolutely loved all the dove body mist., As this one was excellent, my go to was the cucumber tea dove body mist, oh how I wish they would bring these back to the shelves, I've searched high and low along with writing the company. Ive purchased from 3rd parties paying up to 25$ a bottle for something that used to be 5$ on the store shelves, these were my all time favorite, I always received compliments from all ages, male and female on a daily basis, wanting to know what I was wearing, I wish dove would bring these back out.
Kayla B.
Best perfume I’ve ever had. Stays smelling great throughout the day. It is very gentle and very much a light sense. I will keep using it and suggest it to others looking for a way to spice up their perfume collection.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Perfect size body mist to throw in your purse and have to spritz yourself through out the day to smell fresh and clean. I also love to use a few pumps in the toilet if I'm out and about and need to potty! Lifesaver!
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
LOVE this! Ahhh it smelled so nice! Perfect for like.. every event? It’s such a classy scent I would get it again and again tbh. This is my favorite one from the other ones I’ve had. I’ve continuously used this for two years now.
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
Smells delicious! One of my favorite body sprays for every-day use! I get these in bulk from Amazon. The scent is sweet and lingers for a long time. It’s a great value. I highly recommend!
Tasha S.
Garryowen
I apply this item once a day and the Smell is so beautiful it stays all day long... no need to worry when I am out and about... the price for this item is right...
Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
When Dove first came out with their body mist lines, I was anxious to try them (because I love a lot of Dove products.) The Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom was the very first scent that I decided to purchase. I like to use body mists throughout the day at work, and this was the perfect size to fit in my purse, desk drawer, gym bag, etc.. I used to carry the big bottle of Bath & Body Works body spray, and I'll admit, it was bulky and took up quite a bit of room.

Upon trying this particular body mist, I was very impressed. The scent was very nice, and I could really smell the plum scent immediately. When I first spritzed it on, I was afraid that it might be too strong of a fragrance; however, after a few short minutes, it lightened up and wasn't overwhelming.

As I mentioned above, I use this throughout the day at work and at the gym. I fell in love with this scent, and I started to spritz it on myself after I showered. It made me feel extra fresh and clean. It also made my skin feel a bit more moisturized. My husband complimented me on the scent of the spray, as did some of my coworkers.

Being curious, I decided to purchase another scent. I cannot recall the name of it, but I remember it was yellow in color. I had high hopes about it because: (1.) It was a Dove product and (2.) I had been so pleased with the Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom scented spray. I sprayed it one time, and I ended up giving it to my teenage daughter. From then on, I decided to stick to my scent.

After a while, I noticed that the spray was becoming more difficult to find. I was assuming that people had tried it and loved it just like me and that they were just buying it all. I checked several drug stores, WalMart and Target, and I finally found 3 bottles. Of course I bought them.

I looked online and several websites reported that Dove had discontinued the body mists. I assumed it must've been true, because I haven't seen any for sale since. On very rare occasions, I would see them on clearance, but I never saw my scent.

As I was looking online, I actually saw people selling the sprays on eBay! I looked at Bath & Body Works to see if I could find a similar scent, but absolutely nothing compared to this one.

I'm one sad Dove customer. If I'd known, I would've hit up every store in town and stockpiled them all.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
I used to wear this spray a lot when I was younger and in high school, and I can still remember the way it smells ! It was always so light and sweet. I think it's a good body spray to slip into a gym bag or purse when you just need an emergency spritz of something.
Crystal M.
dothan, AL
I found it to be the perfect balance of scent and freshness. It's not overpowering, but you can definitely smell that it's there, very easy on the nose and to others around you. You really get a great deal for the price and so easy to pop in your purse on the go.
Tawny P.
Neenah, WI
I purchased this scent at CVS due to the large selection and this one stuck out. I use this every day for a long lasting light scent. I get compliments all the time on the smell and how it is very light and not overpowering.
Chantel W.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
I have looking at this product for a while but have never gotten it. I'm looking for new fragrances but to scared to try this one out. Would you recommend this product?
Fabienne S.
yea its really fresh and its smells so nice