BY DOVE

Julie A.
Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
When Dove first came out with their body mist lines, I was anxious to try them (because I love a lot of Dove products.) The Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom was the very first scent that I decided to purchase. I like to use body mists throughout the day at work, and this was the perfect size to fit in my purse, desk drawer, gym bag, etc.. I used to carry the big bottle of Bath & Body Works body spray, and I'll admit, it was bulky and took up quite a bit of room.

Upon trying this particular body mist, I was very impressed. The scent was very nice, and I could really smell the plum scent immediately. When I first spritzed it on, I was afraid that it might be too strong of a fragrance; however, after a few short minutes, it lightened up and wasn't overwhelming.

As I mentioned above, I use this throughout the day at work and at the gym. I fell in love with this scent, and I started to spritz it on myself after I showered. It made me feel extra fresh and clean. It also made my skin feel a bit more moisturized. My husband complimented me on the scent of the spray, as did some of my coworkers.

Being curious, I decided to purchase another scent. I cannot recall the name of it, but I remember it was yellow in color. I had high hopes about it because: (1.) It was a Dove product and (2.) I had been so pleased with the Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom scented spray. I sprayed it one time, and I ended up giving it to my teenage daughter. From then on, I decided to stick to my scent.

After a while, I noticed that the spray was becoming more difficult to find. I was assuming that people had tried it and loved it just like me and that they were just buying it all. I checked several drug stores, WalMart and Target, and I finally found 3 bottles. Of course I bought them.

I looked online and several websites reported that Dove had discontinued the body mists. I assumed it must've been true, because I haven't seen any for sale since. On very rare occasions, I would see them on clearance, but I never saw my scent.

As I was looking online, I actually saw people selling the sprays on eBay! I looked at Bath & Body Works to see if I could find a similar scent, but absolutely nothing compared to this one.

I'm one sad Dove customer. If I'd known, I would've hit up every store in town and stockpiled them all.
Thery R.
Thery R.
Savannah
It smells very good and fresh and is cooling. I like to use it on the back of my neck right under the hairline when it is really hot outside. It gives a strong cold chill on the place it's applied that lasts about 1-2 minutes and than slowly wears down. The aroma is strong enough to be used as a mild perfume but not to strong as it would cover up the smell of any regular perfume. Perfect for hot days.
Ada R.
Ada R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really fell in love with dove products, I feel clean soft and satisfied. I recommend it to everyone. I guarantee it will satisfy every costumer's need. I use them on a daily and always smell amazing from the body wash to the fragrances. I can finally say I found a product that satisfies all my hygiene/personal needs.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
If you want a fresh showered smell after these hot summer days, carry this Dove Go Fresh body mist in your purse, gym bag, backpack or just about anywhere, and you Han give your body a spritz and feel better, and not worry about having an odor. You wind be disappointed. There are lots of great scents available.
Tranice C.
Tranice C.
I love this stuff, you literally get a burst of freshness especially if you live in a hot climate like I do. It's long lasting as well and the price was always good I was sad when they stopped making it and the fragrance was really nice if they every come out with it again I would buy it over and over again.
Jada Dialise W.
Jada Dialise W.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Haven't used this product sorry but let me tell you I'm a big fan of dove it honestly leaves my skin feeling so smooth and amazing that's honestly the only soap iv'e been using but i now know that i have to try out this body mist and if or when i do i will be sure to let you guys know how it works out
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
This body mist smells amazing and it's very convenient, you can carry it in your pocket. However, I don't like the scent doesn't last very long. You have to reapply if you're using it for all-day wear. The price isn't too bad for this product. I would repurchase for the fact that it smells amazing!
Millie P.
Millie P.
Hesperia, CA
I have been using dove for about a month now and I love the way it leaves me skin. Most body wash dry me skin which cause's it to be extremely itchy and cracked. I recommend this very much. I bought mine at Walmart and I 100% recommend this for people who struggle like I do...and it smells great 😊
Treona R.
Treona R.
Conway, AR
This a great product. This product leave your body freshly hydrated. It has a natural flower scent which will easily relax your skin. The texture is very smooth. I purchased this product a week ago and the container is still full. It is an guarantee that I will purchase this product again.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
This misty scent is one of a kind. I always get compliments wherever I use it, it's so good that is always sold out at my local Walmart. I love it for special occasions like when I'm menstruating and have to use the bathroom at public places. I like to mist the area after I'm finished.