BY DOVE #50 in Body Mists

Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
When Dove first came out with their body mist lines, I was anxious to try them (because I love a lot of Dove products.) The Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom was the very first scent that I decided to purchase. I like to use body mists throughout the day at work, and this was the perfect size to fit in my purse, desk drawer, gym bag, etc.. I used to carry the big bottle of Bath & Body Works body spray, and I'll admit, it was bulky and took up quite a bit of room.

Upon trying this particular body mist, I was very impressed. The scent was very nice, and I could really smell the plum scent immediately. When I first spritzed it on, I was afraid that it might be too strong of a fragrance; however, after a few short minutes, it lightened up and wasn't overwhelming.

As I mentioned above, I use this throughout the day at work and at the gym. I fell in love with this scent, and I started to spritz it on myself after I showered. It made me feel extra fresh and clean. It also made my skin feel a bit more moisturized. My husband complimented me on the scent of the spray, as did some of my coworkers.

Being curious, I decided to purchase another scent. I cannot recall the name of it, but I remember it was yellow in color. I had high hopes about it because: (1.) It was a Dove product and (2.) I had been so pleased with the Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom scented spray. I sprayed it one time, and I ended up giving it to my teenage daughter. From then on, I decided to stick to my scent.

After a while, I noticed that the spray was becoming more difficult to find. I was assuming that people had tried it and loved it just like me and that they were just buying it all. I checked several drug stores, WalMart and Target, and I finally found 3 bottles. Of course I bought them.

I looked online and several websites reported that Dove had discontinued the body mists. I assumed it must've been true, because I haven't seen any for sale since. On very rare occasions, I would see them on clearance, but I never saw my scent.

As I was looking online, I actually saw people selling the sprays on eBay! I looked at Bath & Body Works to see if I could find a similar scent, but absolutely nothing compared to this one.

I'm one sad Dove customer. If I'd known, I would've hit up every store in town and stockpiled them all.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
I used to wear this spray a lot when I was younger and in high school, and I can still remember the way it smells ! It was always so light and sweet. I think it's a good body spray to slip into a gym bag or purse when you just need an emergency spritz of something.
Candice B.
Marshall, MO
This product is amazing. I didnt have to spray much on and it lasted for hours, I got my bottle at Wal-Mart and it wasn't expensive. The scent was light and airy I didnt feel like I have alot of but the scent stayed all day. I would recommend this to all of my friends
Cristina J.
For an everyday body spray, this is a nice spray. I am reminded of lot of the anti-perspirant, but I don't mind that too much. It lasts quite a while for me, which I like- some of my friends believe I smell like that all the time! I would definitely buy it again.
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
I love this!! Smells great and lasts long. It's not too strong and a bottle lasts me forever!! It compliments all dove soaps and I love it!! It's a great price compared to perfume. I would absolutely recommend this and other dove sprays!!
Tawny P.
Neenah, WI
I purchased this scent at CVS due to the large selection and this one stuck out. I use this every day for a long lasting light scent. I get compliments all the time on the smell and how it is very light and not overpowering.
Julie F.
I love this scent, it is a bit strong if you spray too much. After a spray or two your good. But it is nice that you only need a spray or two, cuz it makes the bottle last a long time.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
Dove Go fresh body mist, has a beautiful refreshing smell. My 2 daughters love it, and carry it with them in their back pack. Specially after their soccer practice, they can keep smelling good during school. 😊
Morgan F.
N Royalton, OH
Very light and tastefully refreshing. I could use this product everyday! It has a very nice sweet scent that isn't overpowering and can be enjoyed all day everyday! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anyone!
Thery R.
It smells very good and fresh and is cooling. I like to use it on the back of my neck right under the hairline when it is really hot outside. It gives a strong cold chill on the place it's applied that lasts about 1-2 minutes and than slowly wears down. The aroma is strong enough to be used as a mild perfume but not to strong as it would cover up the smell of any regular perfume. Perfect for hot days.