Dove go fresh Body Mist Rebalance: Plum & Sakura Blossom uploaded by Meryem O.Dove go fresh Body Mist Rebalance: Plum & Sakura Blossom uploaded by Natasha C.

BY DOVE

Plum &Amp; Sakura Blossom Scent Hint Of Moisturizer A Refreshing Rebalance Of Skin And Mind... The Uplifting Scent Of Plum &Amp; Sakura Blossom... And As A Final Touch, A Hint Of Dove Moisturizer. Lightly Mist Over Body For A&Nbsp;Burst&Nbsp;Of Long-Lasting Freshness Anytime, Anywhere. Made In Usa see more...

Dove go fresh Body Mist Rebalance: Plum & Sakura Blossom
  • "While I wouldn't wear it on a night out, it is really good for a quick fix for smell. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and it's not too heavy or suffocating." in 1 review
  • "This body spray smells really good and gives you a clean, refreshing scent." in 1 review
Heather J.
Warren, MI
I used to use this spray in high school I havnt been able to find it since, but it smells so good smell stays on like perfume! You will smell extremely good using this!
me agrada usar este producto es de muy buena calidad!!!! es refrescanteee y huele demasiado bieen!!!!
Karen d.
Davis
Smells amazing and feels so clean and fresh, way more convenient than using bar soap
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
Tasha S.
Garryowen
I apply this item once a day and the Smell is so beautiful it stays all day long... no need to worry when I am out and about... the price for this item is right...
Crystal M.
dothan, AL
I found it to be the perfect balance of scent and freshness. It's not overpowering, but you can definitely smell that it's there, very easy on the nose and to others around you. You really get a great deal for the price and so easy to pop in your purse on the go.
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this. I feel refreshed when I use it. I get out of the shower and do my morning moisture routine then use this and it is amazing. A friend gave this to me an I love it
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Wow, I remember when these came out and we got some for free from the guidance counselor because we were going through puberty! I love the smells they have. It isn't a perfume though, just an affordable mist to freshen up like many others have said.
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when I found out ddove came out with body mist. I love the smell and freshness of the plum and blossoms. The smell is not overwhelming. It actually stays without for a little while unlike some bodysprays
Sarah C.
This matched the soap. It smells so so good! And the mist is so light that it doesn't make your clothes show damp spots when you spray it on them. Nkr does it make your body sticky when you spray it on skin.
Fabienne S.
yea its really fresh and its smells so nice
Chantel W.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
I have looking at this product for a while but have never gotten it. I'm looking for new fragrances but to scared to try this one out. Would you recommend this product?