BY DOVE

Nectarine & White Ginger Scent Hint of Moisturizer A burst of uplifting freshness to revive your skin and brighten your senses...the lush scent of nectarine & white ginger...and as a final touch, a hint of Dove moisturizer . Questions? Call toll-free 1-800-761-DOVE ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
Love this product. It is a light, feminine scent that stayed with me all day. It definitely made me feel fresh. It was very affordable and didn't break the bank. It passed my expectations. I didn't expect for it to be such a great scent. Would recommend this to any woman that wanted something small to carry with them on the go.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has a very clean unique smell. Its a breath of freah air. Thwir cucumber one smells super nice too. It lasts all day as well. They are slightly pricey for being such a small bottle. At least when I got them they were.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
These smell really good..they come in many different fragrances ..they are very affordable and fit in your purse for when u wanna freshen up and the smell lasts a pretty good while so u don't have to spray heavily..
Liabah s.
Atlanta, GA
Deliciously scented and good product to go! :) ..........its really good sized for traveling and for home or to just snap into your backpack or purse! :) ................
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX
This product is perfect for your summer must haves! Travel with it and you feel refreshed after spray! Love the smell and how it's not an over powering smell!
Ariel H.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this body mist it doesn't last all day but smells so good and much cheaper than any other body mist you'll get out of the store
China E.
New Orleans, LA
Being that I'm a college student and I sometimes workout between classes, Dove Body mist keeps me fresh between classes.
Elizabeth R.
Mesa, AZ
I'm in love with Dove g fresh body mist. It smells very light and it lasts a very long time. perfect size for a purse.
Lizbeth S.
Clifton, NJ
OMG this body spray is the best. I love the great smell and love to wear it to bed. This is my Dove's best body spray.
JACQUELINE A P.
Ingleside, IL
Dove go fresh body mist smells great and I use it in my car to mist because my car smells great when others get in.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you find this to be a light scent? It is it a bolder, heavier scent?
Yazmin S.
Do they have deodorants in the same scent?
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product?