Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash

Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash

This nourishing body wash with blue fig and orange blossom scent leaves your skin soft and your senses inspired.

Does this smells really good and does it have a good lather ?
Does this smells amazing and work great like the others Dove body washes???
I used to use a Dove Summer collection. It was wonderful. Does anyone know where to find this outside of the summer.[product:dove-summer-care-nourishing-body-wash]
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I love the smell of Dove products. They are amazing for people with sensitive skin like me and all of the products moisturize my skin and hair.in reviews
This body wash is GREAT! very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. My husband works outside all day so his skin gets really dry - this body wash restores moisture in his skin and even as a guy he likes the smell!in reviews
This is the only soap I can use and not get out the shower itchy and irritated. I have sensitive skin and this works better than anything.in reviews
i love this body wash i always find it at target and the price is great and smells amazing i love it in reviews
Guillani S.
Allen, TX
Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Guillani S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great drugstore body wash !! I have always loved Dove because of their amazing scents and this is a new favorite!
Chey S.
Sugar Run , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Chey S.
If your not using dove as your body wash you should be. It’s literally the only body wash I’ll use. It’s so good for your skin and it leaves you felling so fresh and clean. It doesn’t dry out your skin or leave it oily all you’ll feel after using this product is clean and smooth.
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
the way this smell amazing an your body so skin soft,this doesn’t leave your skin dry but Moisturize
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
My everyday body wash! It smells amazing and leaves a scent on you all day! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for me! I absolutely love it!
Lindsey C.
Layton, Utah
I like how thick the body wash is. There is nothing worse than a watery body wash. It smells great, but seems like it's easy to use up so fast.
Cassidy D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Cassidy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dove body wash is the best! It’s super nourishing and moisturizing. The smell is the best and the body was is a big size which lasts me a long time. For the price, you can’t beat it! I love pretty much all dove products though!
Cheyenne V.
Bay City, MI
I LOVE THIS SCENT. dove is one of my favorite brands of soap. My skin is super sensitive, this one isnt directly for sensitive skin but it also didnt affect my skin which I'm totally satisfied with !
Eva L.
San Antonio
Go fresh blue fig and orange blossom scent body wash. Softer smoother skin after one shower
Naimah A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great lather, great smell. I don't usually use body washes because I don't like the little mesh sponges - and with that - most body washes don't lather well on washcloths. But i was very happy about how good this lathered and moisturized. I would definitely use it again and recommend to friends.
Codi K.
Aurora, CO
This body wash is amazing, I was starting to get dry patches all over my body and lotion wasn't really doing the trick so I tried this plus is smells really good. So in about a month and a half almost all of my patches were gone and now 6 months later I haven't gotten one at all my skin always feel smooth. I would definitely give this a a try plus them have a few different scents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...