Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent uploaded by Anahi B.Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent uploaded by Roseann W.
2 colors available

BY DOVE

Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent, 2 count: Dermatologist recommended One-quarter moisturizing cream Ultra-light hydrating formula Includes 2 beauty bars see more...

• Does anyone else think Dove should make a soap in a liquid,packaged...2 Answers
Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent
  • "I have really dry skin so most of the time I use body wash but lately I have been buying dove bars and I love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not big into soap bars but always keep some in our bathroom closet in case anyone ever runs out of their body wash or we have guests." in 2 reviews
Liz C.
Liz C.
I ended up with these due to a lack of selection at the store. I'm not a fan of bar soap, but I do like other Dove products so I gave these a shot. If I would ever purchase a bar soap again, it would be these. They smelled amazing and lathered like a conditioning body wash vs. bar. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't crack like normal bar soap, but did go rather quickly and became a bit mushy at the end.
Flora W.
Flora W.
Monterey Park, CA
This is by far one of my favorite Dove bars. It feels great on my skin and leaves an AMAZING scent behind! The bar also doesn't leave that dry/flaky feeling that I usually experience from using other types of bar soaps, so I'd say it would work great for people with sensitive skin. I would most definitely recommend the pomegranate one if you're looking for a good bar soap.
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I usually do not buy bars of soap, but I make an exception for this soap. This bar of soap has a soft and lovely scent without being too strong and overwhelming. It isn't harsh on my sensitive skin and helps it feel softer and gentler. I probably will not buy this again because it is hard to travel with but I do enjoy using this product.
Roseann W.
Roseann W.
Yulee
I've struggled with finding bars of soap that smell good and moisturize until I found this, it's smells delicious before and after the shower. I've gotten so many compliments on just the smell alone after I shower. It is my go to body soap,because it moisturizes my dry skin patches and leaves me smelling scrumptious!
Tericka S.
Tericka S.
Dove is the number one best product I purchase for the entire family. Dove has a long lasting smell of all infused natural fragrances. the scents are amazing, Dove can be purchased any any local grocery store. I would recommend this product to anyone
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of the different dove soaps but this is one of my favorites. It helps to make me feel clean and doesn't dry out my skin like some have before. It lasts for awhile and it is reasonably priced as well. I would recommend this product.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Tuscaloosa
Pomegranate. Pomegranate. Pomegranate. I love the smell and it's my favorite fruit! My mom bought it for me from target and I was wishing it came in a bath soap. I would honestly recommend it for night time purposely soothing you to sleep.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Bronx, NY
I really love all dove products cause it doesn't dry your skin and it makes your skin feel really soft like if u put on lotion also it doesn't feel like a lot of other soaps that u still feel like u still have soap on your skin
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this dive bar once before, I love the way it smells. I am not much on the way bars of soap makes your skin feel. maybe it's just me, but I prefer shower gel. If I was to recommend any bars of soap I would this one
Misty M.
Misty M.
South Lebanon, OH
I already love dove soap and it is mostly all i use. It never dries your skin out and is great for my sensitive skin. They came out with this bar and i absolutely love it. It smells amazing and is even more moisturizing
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Does anyone else think Dove should make a soap in a liquid,packaged in a hand pump for hand washing purposes? Bars are unsanitary for guest bathrooms.