Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent uploaded by Roseann W.Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent uploaded by Anahi B.Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent uploaded by Jamie Z.

BY DOVE

Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent, 2 count: Dermatologist recommended One-quarter moisturizing cream Ultra-light hydrating formula Includes 2 beauty bars see more...

• Does anyone else think Dove should make a soap in a liquid,packag...2 Answers
Dove go fresh Beauty Bars with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent
  • "I have really dry skin so most of the time I use body wash but lately I have been buying dove bars and I love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not big into soap bars but always keep some in our bathroom closet in case anyone ever runs out of their body wash or we have guests." in 2 reviews
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all Dove products they're all so great for sensitive skin, they never leave my skin with a rash or feeling itchy. Dove is the best for sensitive skin for sure. I love this bar soap it smells so delicious you just wanna eat it ;) no but seriously omg my mom always buys me this one!
Cara H.
La Crosse, WI
The pomegranate scent is so fresh in the summer time.  Paring this with the deodorant was a really great way to stay smelling fresh.  This soap also really helps hydrate my skin and keep it glowing.  I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Liz C.
I ended up with these due to a lack of selection at the store. I'm not a fan of bar soap, but I do like other Dove products so I gave these a shot. If I would ever purchase a bar soap again, it would be these. They smelled amazing and lathered like a conditioning body wash vs. bar. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't crack like normal bar soap, but did go rather quickly and became a bit mushy at the end.
Roseann W.
Yulee
I've struggled with finding bars of soap that smell good and moisturize until I found this, it's smells delicious before and after the shower. I've gotten so many compliments on just the smell alone after I shower. It is my go to body soap,because it moisturizes my dry skin patches and leaves me smelling scrumptious!
Gabi L.
I usually do not buy bars of soap, but I make an exception for this soap. This bar of soap has a soft and lovely scent without being too strong and overwhelming. It isn't harsh on my sensitive skin and helps it feel softer and gentler. I probably will not buy this again because it is hard to travel with but I do enjoy using this product.
Alexa S.
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of the different dove soaps but this is one of my favorites. It helps to make me feel clean and doesn't dry out my skin like some have before. It lasts for awhile and it is reasonably priced as well. I would recommend this product.
Flora W.
Monterey Park, CA
This is by far one of my favorite Dove bars. It feels great on my skin and leaves an AMAZING scent behind! The bar also doesn't leave that dry/flaky feeling that I usually experience from using other types of bar soaps, so I'd say it would work great for people with sensitive skin. I would most definitely recommend the pomegranate one if you're looking for a good bar soap.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this dive bar once before, I love the way it smells. I am not much on the way bars of soap makes your skin feel. maybe it's just me, but I prefer shower gel. If I was to recommend any bars of soap I would this one
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always used dove since I can remember. My mom has always used dove. I notice that it is the only bar soap that does not dry my skin. Not even during winter when usually my skin gets dryer.
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Does anyone else think Dove should make a soap in a liquid,packaged in a hand pump for hand washing purposes? Bars are unsanitary for guest bathrooms.