Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar uploaded by Gelda C.Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar uploaded by Lia S.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar with pomegranate lemon verbena scent. A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively quenching scent of pomegranate lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. How refreshing is that see more...

Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Growing up my family always used Dove bar soap and while it always left my skin smooth I always preferred the smell of Irish Spring over the white dove bar. After I started to live on my own I got Irish Spring a lot or used body wash instead and I kept seeing my skin would always be dry. I decided to try the Cool Moisture bar since I had hope it would still keep the same moisturizing effect the original dove bar had, but add in a fragrance I preferred.

I am happy to say its probably the soap I will buy from now on. So glad Amazon has a subscribe and save option for this product. My skin feels fresh and smooth ever since I started using this bar. The smell is also very refreshing. I know Dove may be a bit pricier than other bar soaps but it is pure quality in my opinion and having tried other brands and types of soaps I am going to stick with Dove.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs, CA
Dove Beauty Bars are the best.  The scents are OMGosh, AMAZING.  The price is just right, very affordable so there is no excuse for not trying it.  The bars are always soft and smooth as they glide against your skin.  No residue left behind.  I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.  You can't go wrong with DOVE!
CHRISTAL R.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I love starting my morning with  Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar  It is very refreshing.  It is supper easy to use.  I apply to my sponge and lathers very nice.  I absolutely love Dove products and this one is long lasting and keeps me feeling fresh all day.  I would highly recommend this as a great start to the day!
Gelda C.
Gelda C.
Ny
This is my favorite beauty soap for forever , the combination of the pomegranate with lemon verbena makes its essence an undeniably charming and delicate apart from that it is moisturizing and soothing all at once in a bar of soap. I recommend it to all those women who love to look after their skin and smell great.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Dove soaps are my favorite. The smells are great and they last long. The product like all dove products are great for sensitive skin which for me is a plus as I was having serious rash issues with other products and once the switch was made they went away. Totally recommended - don't let the cost deter you!
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
I am in love with dove bar soaps, I tried the white bar which is good for moisturizer, but I didn't really it. I bought it from Walmart. It's last very long which I was surprised about, I use this product every day the pink rosa. I will always recommend this for people the pink rosa specifically.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Vernon, FL
This Dove bar soap is unbelievably moisturizing, and you can buy it from most Wal-Marts and dollar stores. It's very affordable. I usually buy in bulk and use it every day when I get in the shower and it last me forever. I will buy it again because regular bar soap just won't cut it anymore.
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Chandler
I love Dove bar soap! The smell and the feel of this soap is very nice. It keep me clean for a long time! It is one of the nicest soaps at the drug store compared to others. I use this everyday when I buy it! I will definitely but Doce soap again. I also love their shampoo and conditioner.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Kermit
This soap is amazing! A lot of soap Make me break out really bad, however dove is the only one I've never had a problem with? When I don't have to break a leg and arm just to buy something this good, I'm impressed! I hope you all pick this up and try it one day and try it out!
Danialle P.
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
I purchase most of my skin care products at Target, which is convienent and affordable. I love how dove soap truly cleans your skin! It doesn't leave a heavy scent and it keeps your skin smooth throughout the day. I definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase again.