BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar with pomegranate lemon verbena scent. A gentle awakening for your mind and skin. The lively quenching scent of pomegranate lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. How refreshing is that see more...

Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
lynchburg
I love this product it is amazing and it helps your skin stay soft and energized through the whole day and the smell is amazing .the price of it it's not bad at all you can get it at any drug store or Kroger
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Mississauga
I honestly love Dove so much! It's always a gentle, hydrating soap and on top of that, it smells great! My family buys it at supermarkets and we are never disappointed. We use this soap daily and not once has anyone complained of dry skin; in fact, that is the reason my parents started buying it in the first place.
Tabitha N.
Tabitha N.
Love the scent of these! Nourishing and doesn't dry the skin out. Left me feeling fresh and clean.