BY DOVE #10 in Bar Soap

Dove beauty bar revive, with pomegranate and lemon verbena scent. A gentle awakening of your mind and skin. The lively, quenching scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena. The feeling that your skin just had a refreshing drink that gave it a fresh new suppleness. see more...

• Does this soap leave you smelling good?! Does it keep you soapy?2 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin? Looking for a good bar soap for my b...1 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily skin because I'm using it and in finding it g...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Izze D.
Love this soap it smells really good and it is very soft on your skin.  However bar soap does not tend to last very long. It has its pros and it's cons but I love it a lot. It smells really nice too. I would buy this again if I'm looking for bar soap.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This bar smells incredible. Dove also makes a line of deodorant and lotion to match the sent. The soap is also incredibly hydrating. It feels like you are washing your body with lotion! Unfortunately these hydrating dove bars do break down in the shower faster than I would hope. If you decide to purchase this bar make sure you buy a soap saver!
KimbaWiggins1 W.
Central Islip, NY
I used this bar soap for several months in 2017. The smell was pleasant and my skin never dried out. It thoroughly nourished my skin, leaving it super soft and supple. I have no cons because Dove has always been easy on my skin. I'll definitely but it again.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I like this bar soap and use it on my children. I love the smell, which isn’t “perfumey” (is that even a word, lol) and how it nourishes their skin, leaving super soft. I continue to buy it for these reasons and because it doesn’t cost very much.
Mariana C.
Lemoore, CA
Love Love Dove! This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very well and it’s not expensive at all!
Miranda V.
I really love dove and all of the beauty bars they sell! they work wonders on my skin! my skin always feels so so so soft and smells amazing! my only complaint is that they don't seem to last very long before theyre completely gone!
Tenikka S.
Hackberry, LA
Dove is the only brand I use. Their soap is not to harsh on the skin and does not leave you feeling gross or dry. I love all of doves smells and use every product they make from shampoo to the deodorant! I stand by dove and recommend this brand to everyone
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
I bought this soap bar pack a year ago on accident thinking it was the rose scented one because it was pink. I then realized it was a different one but continued using it and OMG this soap bar is smells sooo good and the fragrance last a long time even after showering, drying off, and wearing your clothes. For 6 bars of soap for $9 is worth it. I have used more than 3 packs already because my family love it also.
❤Dominique N.
Sanger, CA
My go to bar!! Since i have very sensitive skin I am picky with my bars of soap because i don't want to dry out my skin too much and I dont want to feel as though I'm not clean this is the perfect in between!!
Breana O.
Los Angeles
Love dove especially this scent in the bar soap . I use it everyday leaves my skin healthy and no oils . Completely adore this brand . You can buy it in any local store Walmart is where I purchase it . I really recommend this brand like no other
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Does this smell like pomegranates or a in between smell?
Nayeli H.
No he utilizado este olor, me lo recomiendan?
Daniela E.
Better than the original?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
How does this make your skin feel?
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Does this soap leave you smelling good?! Does it keep you soapy?