Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray

This new crisp, invigorating fragrance is the perfect way to start your morning feeling fresh.

Our dry spray antiperspirants go on instantly dry, provide long-lasting odor and wetness protection and contain ¼ moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.

How does this compare to regular stick deodorant? [user:vivianbab75]
Would you recommend this Dry Spray Antiperspirant to a man that loves fruity scents? 😊
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray!
Liberty, MO
Always been a fan of the traditional deodorant. Dove is my go to so I was eager to try the spray on. Took a few tries to not miss the armpit but I call that user error. Once I got it on it smelled great and lasted all day running around with friends!
Carmel, NY
I Love this new dove spray deodorant. It's great clothing protection smells amazing and affordable. Tried it on a whim and couldn't be happier. It's my new go to and easy to use. I keep it in my purse. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Uniontown, OH
Yes, this app finally works. Anyway the deodorant works great. I really like how it keeps me fresh all day. Smell is really nice and not over powering like some do is. Good for sensitive skin and would not mind purchasing when I am out.
Sylmar, CA
I think the product is a life save Because I GET rash using sticks to this spray had been a game changer and I definitely recommend and it’s affordable and I wanna know ur expirence with the product I would definitely buy again
This Dove Deoderant smells amazing. The scent is not to overpowering but it also isn't so dull that it doesn't mask your body order. I put it on in the morning and I can still smell it in the afternoon. It overall is a great product.
Mesa, AZ
Very fresh scent! It was tally a different scent for me but I actually enjoyed it:) Love how it feels and doesn’t leave white marks. For me it lasted all day and I didn’t have to reapply! I would definitely buy it again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I’ve always loved dove deodorant for its light feeling but I found that deodorant sticks don’t last long for me. I tried to spray now for two months and I love how easy it is. Dries fast and leaves me odor free all day!
The smell is amazing, and I like the way my armpits feel right after spraying, but I start to feel sweaty after only a few hours. The freshness doesn’t last as long as I had hoped. I probably wouldn’t rely just on this product all day long, but it’s not terrible for something to have on-the-go.
Downey, CA
I received this product from influenster to try it and I couldn't be happier. The sense of this spray is so fresh. It lasts for 48 hours and i am very surprise how fresh i stayed so thank you Dove and influenster for this gift.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this spray for hot days to refresh. I spray it under my bra to keep things dry and fresh. This new apple and white tea scent is by far the best! It's like an apple orchard, just so crisp and clean.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conover , NC
a year ago
Cass K. • a year ago
I found they wear off faster, but they are good at moisturizing and don’t dry out the underarms