Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray

This new crisp, invigorating fragrance is the perfect way to start your morning feeling fresh.

Our dry spray antiperspirants go on instantly dry, provide long-lasting odor and wetness protection and contain ¼ moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.

How does this compare to regular stick deodorant? [user:vivianbab75]
Would you recommend this Dry Spray Antiperspirant to a man that loves fruity scents? 😊
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray!
This has to be my absolute favorite deodorant I’ve ever used. It smells super good and lasts really long. I play lots of sports so when it comes to deodorant I make sure to pick out a good one. It took me a while to find a good one but I’ve finally found it. All Dove deodorant dry sprays are really good but this scent has to be favorite.
Topeka, KS
This is by far the best deodorant there exists. The smell is fantastic it smell like apple. I love how you just spray it on you armpits and it feels light and it last all day long. It does not leave any stains on you clothing as well which I love about it. It also dries up very quickly.
Arvada, CO
If I could give this product more than five stars I would. It smells incredible, like fresh apples. It is long lasting and stays on all day. The spray is extremely easy to use and doesn’t cause any streaks on my clothes. I used it once and never went back to any other deodorant
Arden , NC
Purchased at: CVS
I started using the spray a few years ago and so glad I did!! It is amazing!! Doesn’t leave the white residue on my clothes and does amazing with sweat. I love the apple but the pear is my favorite scent but hard to find. Do yourself a favor and ditch the stick!
mequon , wi
I personally love the smell of it but on me I don’t like it I like the regular deodorant sticks better in the same scent obviously I use the stick ones everyday if you like dry spray then go for it everyone’s body’s react different
Pueblo, Co
I really like how this one feels when it’s dry, it’s like nothing is there. The scent is a little strong as you’re spraying it but it’s nice and refreshing once it’s on and it lasts all day. Definitely would buy this one again
Tallahassee, FL
I love love LOVE this deodorant! It smells great and is super easy to use. I wear it to the gym, work, and school every day. It is one of the best spray deodorants one the market and I can’t wait to get my refill.
Charleroi, PA
I love this scent .... and it doesn't leave those white Mark's which I alwasy end up having on my.clothes and the smell is amazing and its last a long time even on hot days I only may have to reapply once
Colorado Springs
Love the spray deodorant, it’s fast easy and leaves no yukky residue like stick deodorants do. They have a variety of scents but my favorite has to be apple and white tea, smells so fresh and clean !
Puyallup, WA
Amazing smell and it keeps me smelling good all day. I get up around 7am and get to work and go home around 5:30 and I still smell like Fresh Apple. I love all their scents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conover , NC
a year ago
Cass K. • a year ago
I found they wear off faster, but they are good at moisturizing and don’t dry out the underarms