Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray

This new crisp, invigorating fragrance is the perfect way to start your morning feeling fresh.

Our dry spray antiperspirants go on instantly dry, provide long-lasting odor and wetness protection and contain ¼ moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.

How does this compare to regular stick deodorant? [user:vivianbab75]
Would you recommend this Dry Spray Antiperspirant to a man that loves fruity scents? 😊
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray!
Okotoks Alberta
My most favorite deodorant! I am hugely in love with this product! I love how it goes on dry and not wet or sticky. This is my main deodorant that I use everyday! It exceeded my expectations. I tried spray deodorant in the late 90's and didn't like the wet feel. So I was pleased to feel it go on dry. I will for sure be buying it again.
red deer
The fragrance is nice and refreshing - however if you are a heavy sweater this may not be the product for you. I found it doesn't last all day and I need to reapply often. Spray too much and it gets clumpy and leaves residue on your shirt...
Toronto, ON
The best deodorant I’ve tried! I used to use the dove deodorant sticks but I found that the dry spray stays on longer and all of the scents are amazing. It’s also nourishing so you’re taking care of your skin while refreshing it!
Bb1 1pd
The best deodorant I’ve used yet. Usually the smell and quite musky and thick but this scent is so fresh and lasts ages! My all time favourite and will be my regular now!
Whistler , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was previously on the fence about spray antiperspirants with a different brand but Dove has completely sold me! This spray leaves underarms are soft and hydrated, no more dry and itchy. It also doesn’t leave a cloud of scent to choke on, like some others. This is everything I love about the stick in a convenient spray. This smell in particular is so fresh, a hint of sweet, and very light. No white residue and I feel dry all day. Love this!
Smells amazing! I’ve been using this deodorant since I found it in the summer, it is so refreshing and with the deals in shops is affordable and good priced. Would definitely recommend
Shearwater, NS
My go to deodorant. Might think it’s expensive when you first buy it but lasts a long time! Spray once under each arm once a day, and freshness last all day. Do not get a sticky texture, great smell, overall great product. Highly recommend.
Montreal, QC
This antiperspirant spray is amazing! I have used Dove sprays on a regular basis and I'm glad I got to test this one thanks to ChickAdvisor! The scent is definitely the best one I've tried from Dove, the apple and white tea blend is simply delightful! It smells fresh with a hint of natural sweetness. The product itself is super effective and long-lasting, no need to worry about unpleasant odours even on an active day! It isn't clear though, which for me is a downside due to the fact I always wear dar clothing, but it doesn't leave thick white stains either, it's fairly light compared to most other antiperspirants, so I was happy about that. Although, I do wish Dove would release this product for dark clothing! Aside from that, I fully approve of this product and I will certainly purchase it in the future!
Vineland, ON
Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray uploaded by emma D.
Absolutely LOVE the scent! I only give four stars because I find that it doesn't last as long as stick deodorants do. Five or so hours later I find myself having to reapply the spray. It was my first time trying a dry spray deodorant and this product made me unsure if I will buy again. The smell is to die for though!
Surrey, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying spray deodorant and I've not going back to stick deodorants. It feels so fresh after the application and it feels good. Its light and not greasy. No white marks on shirts anymore. Last long for me. Formula is great and definitely recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conover , NC
a year ago
Cass K. • a year ago
I found they wear off faster, but they are good at moisturizing and don’t dry out the underarms