Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray

This new crisp, invigorating fragrance is the perfect way to start your morning feeling fresh.

Our dry spray antiperspirants go on instantly dry, provide long-lasting odor and wetness protection and contain ¼ moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.

How does this compare to regular stick deodorant? [user:vivianbab75]
Would you recommend this Dry Spray Antiperspirant to a man that loves fruity scents? 😊
Start your review of Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray!
Pitman, NJ
This is my go to deodorant! The scent of this product is amazing! It’s long lasting. Plus there’s hardly any residue! I highly recommend for heaving sweaters.
Este verano comencé con este maravilloso producto , que aparte que es anti transpira te, no me irrita y no mancha mi ropa me dura fresca todo el día
Uniontown, OH
My mom loves this. She like how it keeps her fresh all day long and believe it is the best she ever used. The package is nice and easy to travel with
Attica, NY
I workout hard at the gym and keep a bottle of this in my bag. Refreshing and light smell with great coverage! Worth every penny! Use it everyday!
Wonderful smell!!! Leaves a white residue if you spray too close to your clothes but otherwise it works just as well as a regular stick deodorant
San Antonio , TX
I love how good it smells and it's easy to use and it's not hard to spray love how it sprays i would recommend this product to family and friends
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lakeland, FL
I love the scent, but it is on the expensive side. My mom accidentally got this for me, but now i love it. Only downside is the price.
Daleville
I love this product ! I have been using it for a couple weeks now and I don’t think I’ll go back to using a deodorant stick !
Waterbury, CT
I love the smell of this deodorant 😍🍎 it also leaves me smelling fresh all day and is such a great product for a good price.
i like the smell, but it doesn’t do much as an anti perspirant and it makes my underarms itch. i had to stop using it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conover , NC
a year ago
Cass K. • a year ago
I found they wear off faster, but they are good at moisturizing and don’t dry out the underarms