Dove Glowing Ritual Lotus Flower Rice Water Body Wash 750 Ml/254 Oz

Dove Glowing Ritual Lotus Flower Rice Water Body Wash 750 Ml/25.4 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Glowing Ritual Lotus Flower Rice Water Body Wash 750 Ml/25.4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Martinsburg, WV
Dove Glowing Ritual Lotus Flower Rice Water Body Wash 750 Ml/25.4 Oz uploaded by Keisha Y.
Let me just say this is by far my favorite body wash. I absolutely love dove. This is a great body wash. I can't ever find it at walmart i typically find this one at other random stores and its cheaper than the main dove products which is weird because this one is amazing. If you run across this definitely pick it up and give it a try. It reminds me if baby shampoo scent but a lot stronger. The smell is amazing!!!!!

Looking for your answer?