BY DOVE

Deep moisture body washDaily moisture shampooWhite beauty bar. Revive Your Beauty Routine with Dove® Discover the Dove® Difference Join us in creating a world where beauty is a source of confidence, not anxiety.  Dove® is committed to building positive self-esteem and inspiring all women and girls to reach their full potential.  Your purchase helps us provide self-esteem programs to girls. Includes: Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ Dove® Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ is a breakthrough formula that uses 100% natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nour. see more...

• Do you think this would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?1 Answers
Melissa G.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Love all of Dove’s products! Their body wash is super hydrating & leaves my skin feeling silky. I’ll never not buy Dove products! I literally could not love Dove more! It is AWESOME! Dove Gift Box #DoveIsLife #LoveLoveLove
Carey C.
I love gift sets. I like to stock up because it covers with several different hygiene products. I buy from Walmart. Scents are amazing. So many to choose from. There is nothing bad to say about this product. I will buy again. I will always buy it.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product right here is awesome. It's the great gift. You can purchase at Walmart or Target. The prices are very reasonable in price. I purchased my set for under 15 dollars for four items. The scent is awesome and not overpowering.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I love Dove products and I love giving these to people for Christmas. I use dove shampoo and conditioner regularly and also love Dove body wash! I always love the scents and how they make my skin feel!
Myiah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Dove. I barely try or use any other product. The Dove gift set is affordable and comes with everything you'll possible need during and after a good shower! All doves keep your skin moisturized and doesn't dry out your skin like many other brands I have personally tried. Try it ! I promise you wont regret it.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this gift box for Christmas and love it. This was my first dove gift box. I do not know the rice because it was a gift. It's almost gone because I use at least one of the products daily. Yes I recommend others to use this product.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
I LOVE DOVE. I LOVE holidays when these gift set's go on sale so I can buy them for my own personal use. I use the soap and deodorant do all combinations of gift sets work.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With this set, you get so much for the price. This is my favorite smell from Dove, and I have used the deodorant in the same line for years. The size are also good, so it will last you for a good while. The value is great. I would recommend this set to everyone!
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
I try to stick up on Dove gift boxes around Christmas time for myself. I get more for my money that way plus since all of my household of 4 has sensitive skin, I only buy this brand. The doctors have told me to use this brand since I was a child and my sons doctor says the exact same thing. Along with that, it really improves your skin, keeping it moisturized during all temperatures and seasons. Love it, love it, love it!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove's body wash! Only need to use a little to create very smooth skin. I always look for a body wash that only needs a little application for my whole body. Unlike other cheap body washe's that need to keep reappling
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you think this would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?