BY DOVE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser combines fine exfoliants with its 14 moisturizing cream to gently remove dull lifeless skin letting all the goodness go to your new fresh skin. The key to beautiful skin is moisture which is exactly what this product holds see more...

Review (1)
Katelin M.
Katelin M.
Thunder Bay
Review for: Dove Gentle Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser
I'm forever searching for the perfect cleanser that is gentle enough for my sensitive acne prone skin. I thought Dove was a good brand. I've heard lots of positive reviews of the company. From them helping the environment when there are oil spills, to advocating girl self esteem classes, to not using harsh chemicals. So, I decided to pick up the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser. I've been using it for about a month now. I have not had any major breakout's while using this product, but also no improvements. The exfoliation is nice, and gentle as it states, it doesn't foam up a ton and it doesn't leave any residue. But, what I hate about it is the SMELL! If you are scent sensitive like me, I say stay away! I can't pin point what the smell reminds me of but it's strong and stays on my face even after washing and drying. I would like the product if it wasn't for the smell. But, because of that fact, I will not re-purchase.