Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser 200 Ml 6.76 Oz uploaded by member-0d84ebc09Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser 200 Ml 6.76 Oz uploaded by Cindy l.

BY DOVE

Vitamins; Green Tea Extract; Pure spring water. Gently reveal fresh, new skin every day, with Dove Daily Exfoliating Cleanser. Nourish your skin as you cleanse by adding essential nutrients, plus Vitamins A & E, minerals, and anti-oxidants. The soft... see more...

Sara V.
Sara V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this body wash for many years. It has the classic Dove scent that just smells so clean and always leaves my skin feeling perfect. What I can no longer deal with is the price. They've made bottles smaller and the price is now above $5. It's not worth it. I've switched to a Nivea product that I like just as well.
It doesn't lather as well as the other dove soaps!! I have used Dove all of my life, and this is by far the worst out of all of the other dove soap.
Rahmaira S.
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good amount of product for the price. I used this for my acne prone pre teen daughter she liked it. It did leave her skin feeling clean but it also dried her skin out worst then it already is. I personally wouldn't re purchase because of my daughters dry skin and wouldn't recommend for dry skin.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this dove exfoliating product not only does it clean my face, it also takes makeup off gently and gets rid off dead cells so my good skin can come out lol smells good and doesn't dry me out .
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cranford, NJ
Love it. Great on my sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth without irritating it. Very gentle. I buy mine at my local supermarket or pharmacy. Very effective. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member. A staple of mine.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash does not work as well with my skin type compared to Clean N Clear. It does leave my face feeling much softer, but tends to dry it out. I love the smell of Dove soap. It's not too strong!
Alyza C.
Alyza C.
Los Angeles
Dove is a leader in skin care brands. I would recommend Dove for sensitive skin as well as all types of skin care. Dove absorbs well in the skin leaving it soft and subtle with no strong perfume smell. Dove is my preferred skin care product.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Benton
This is my husband's absolute favorite by far. He is the soap snob out of the two of us. Keeps him smelling good.
Gina V.
Gina V.
Can we say Wow?! This facial cleanser feels amazing. Using it everyday helps your skin feels fresh and clean.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good facial cleanser! I use it once per week to clean my face all dove products are really good for sensitive skin
stefanie b.