Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Cindy l.Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by member-0d84ebc09

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Made With Millions Of Gentle Micropuffs To Cleanse Dirt And Excess Sebum From Deep* Within Pores

• Contains Nutriummoisture™ Beauty Serum That Moisturises Deeply While Cleansing

• Leaves Skin Soft And Smooth

• Gentle Cleanser That Is Suitable For Everyday Use

• Cleanses Effectively To Protect From Pimples And Acne

• Nourishes And Cleanses All In One

Those Little Micropuffs Are Up To 10x Smaller Than Normal Beads In An Exfoliator, So They Can Work Their Way Into The Areas A Normal Scrub Cannot, Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. If You’re Looking For A Gentle Face Wash That Will Leave Your Face Clean And Soft, Then You’ve Found It – An Easy Answer To Nourishment And Cleansing All In One.

With A Creamy Foam Enriched With Our Unique Nutriummoisture™ Beauty Serum, Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Nourishes Skin For A Beautifully Soft And Smooth Finish.

It’s Simple To Apply, Too. Lather Up A Small Amount Of Product With Water Between Your Palms And Smooth Onto Your Face, Then Rinse With Warm Water To Reveal Clean, Soft And Smooth Skin.
Within Stratum Corneum

Water, Petrolatum, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Coconut Acid, Polybutene, Polyquaternium-6, Nylon-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Perfume, Bht, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "This is a great cleanser. It leaves my skin fresh and soft. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This cleanser gently exfoliates and gets rid of all impurities." in 7 reviews
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good amount of product for the price. I used this for my acne prone pre teen daughter she liked it. It did leave her skin feeling clean but it also dried her skin out worst then it already is. I personally wouldn't re purchase because of my daughters dry skin and wouldn't recommend for dry skin.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This face wash does not work as well with my skin type compared to Clean N Clear. It does leave my face feeling much softer, but tends to dry it out. I love the smell of Dove soap. It's not too strong!
Alyza C.
Los Angeles
Dove is a leader in skin care brands. I would recommend Dove for sensitive skin as well as all types of skin care. Dove absorbs well in the skin leaving it soft and subtle with no strong perfume smell. Dove is my preferred skin care product.
Sara B.
I have used this body wash for many years. It has the classic Dove scent that just smells so clean and always leaves my skin feeling perfect. What I can no longer deal with is the price. They've made bottles smaller and the price is now above $5. It's not worth it. I've switched to a Nivea product that I like just as well.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This face wash is pretty good! I don't usually buy dove face wash, so I gave this one a try. I wouldn't necessarily call it an exfoliant, because it's not that beady. It also doesn't really do much to help with my acne, so I wouldn't say that this is the best face wash ever.
Cindy l.
Love this dove exfoliating product not only does it clean my face, it also takes makeup off gently and gets rid off dead cells so my good skin can come out lol smells good and doesn't dry me out .
Jessica R.
Cranford, NJ
Love it. Great on my sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth without irritating it. Very gentle. I buy mine at my local supermarket or pharmacy. Very effective. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member. A staple of mine.
Suzy R.
Foaming face cleansers are my preference, and this one by Dove is excellent. As you would expect from Dove, it's gentle, but effective, and very affordable. Not overly drying.
Brianna D.
I think this product works fairly well for what it has been known for. It's just like some other neutrogena products! I like the dove hair products so i decided to try out their face cleansers and I am a little impressed.
Marianna B.
New Haven, CT
I have normal to dry skin and it's kind of hard to find cleansers, but this one is one of my favorites.. After I use this product, I use my aveeno moisturizer and my skin feels great.
Stefanie B.