Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDove
Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals

Reveal instantly smoother and glowing skin when you use this gentle exfoliating body wash, made with sea minerals.

Out of all the Dove body wash, would you agree that this is the best one?
Start your review of Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals!
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals is my go-to in preparation for a spray tan. I am a University Cheerleader and Pageant girl, so I definitely need to prep my skin well for any tan I get (self-applied or professionally airbrushed). This soap does the trick — and I honestly haven’t found another product that leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft (but also not sticky!)
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am not usually a body wash girl. I was originally looking for the ribbons one. Walgreens didn't have it but I spied this for 5.99. Tried it tonight after epsom salts and YOU NEED THIS in your life. It has such a nice clean scent,not over powering & lightly exfoliates Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals
NATEFO K.
San Diego, CA
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by NATEFO K.
One my favorites from Dove. You can easily exfoliate while using this. It kinda has like small exfoliating needs that are so nice on the skin. I recommend it because it’s also affordable
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a pretty good job with exfoliation of my dry winter skin. Smells very fresh. Dove is a good brand that I trust! Fairly well at moisturizing. I really like that #Dove has a site on the back to help people boost self esteem. That’s very important!
Tamy A.
Kaysville, UT
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Tamy A.
Love this product it is so nice for sensitive skin. It really is gentle and works miracles I will continue to buy.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Betzabe C.
I stared to used this gentle exfoliating for my body and this help to remove all death skin also leaves my skin more softer and clean and you can feel the softness on your skin it has a good price
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by ms C.
I just got this one recently and can say that I am pretty happy with it. It is gentle on skin and the exfoliating beads are very small and fine. It won’t scratch your skin or leave it red. Compared to the original Dove that I normally use, this one has a softer smell and the texture is not that creamy but it doesn’t dry out the skin and I will probably buy it again.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Nicole S.
I recently purchased this body wash and I’m in love with it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and polished after my shower. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Isabel G.
This is a great body wash if you have sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate or make my skin itch like some body washes do. It has a fresh clean scent , similar to Dove bar soap. The exfoliating beads make my skin extra smooth and soft. It also comes at a great price.
Madison A.
Martinsville
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Minerals uploaded by Madison A.
Love this body wash. I have highly sensitive skin and have reactions to a lot of products with scents and lots of ingredients. Dove is one that I’ve been able to use with no problems. The shuttle scent is great and it leaves my skin feeling so soft.