BY DOVE #15 in Body Wash

New Proven Best Care. With NutriumMoisture® Just why is Dove® proven to give your skin the best care? Its improved formula gives you our mildest cleansers ever, rich lather, a clean rinse, and gentle exfoliating beads to smooth away dull, dry skin. NutriumMoisture®, the richest blend of nutrients naturally found in your skin, effectively nourishes deep down. Giving you the best care.

• Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema? 4 Answers
  • I have been using this product. Does it seem to work for anyone to ...2 Answers
  • Love this! Always leaves my skin feeling so clean, smooth and hydra...1 Answers
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "I normally LOVE Dove Body Wash, but with this type of wash the little beads seemed to stick around! " in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it amooths away dead skin plus it smells great" in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry itchy skin and was told about this stuff by one of my friends." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing its a soap that leaves skin soft and clean but also uses the beads to get in pores and clean them out so there's no more dirt and excess oils" in 1 review
  • "The exfoliating beads help remove dead skin and keeps skin soft." in 1 review
Latreacia M.
Latreacia M.
Pflugerville, TX
I keep at least an additional bottle on hand at all times. I've found Dove Gentle exfoliating Body Wash to be the most exfoliating yet moisturizing body wash in its price point. I used to suffer from ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs since a child and with consistent use after months i noticed them clearing. Dove has been my go to body wash for years, and I now have clear skin. I love the fresh scent that isn't overpowering. Ive also used Dove as a face wash when I ran out of my usual. It does not dry out my face. Do yourself a favor and try a bottle today!
Renee S.
Renee S.
York, PA
Dove is one of the only body-cleansing products I use. It does an amazing job at gently cleansing my skin while adding moisture to it as well. It does not cause me to breakout which is why I keep buying it. The only complaint I have ever heard about Dove is when they changed the formula and added NutriumMoisture. This irritated my moms skin so she switched and hasn't been able to find a good "replacement" product for her favorite body wash. I, personally, will always use Dove Body Wash as long as they continue to produce it.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I really like Dove body washes but I randomly bought this because I was in a rush while running an errand. I love this smell but they use microbeads! The microbeads are leeching into our lakes and rivers and our fish are suffering bc they eat the small plastic beads and
It builds up in their system. The microbeads are being banned by states but it is slow and our precious marine ecosystem is already being damaged. Use the other Dove washes without exfoliating microbeads with a loofah and it will work the same.

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Seymour, IN
I purchased this particular dove product when I had noticed an issue with dry skin. I knew that my body needed to have something that would exfoliate but not be too rough on my skin like some other exfoliating products. Dove does a wonderful job at both exfoliating and nourishing the skin that I am a repeat customer to their brand, especially their line of exfoliating body wash. Dove is a favorite of mine, and I am glad I took the plunge to purchase the exfoliating body wash.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Oh My Goodness, there are so many good things I can say about this body wash. First of all, it is the most sensitive to a woman's skin out there that I have found. It is found to be the closest to body's natural pH balance, so as not to cause any issues in the private area. The smell is absolutely great & with the little nutrium beads added for softness, it really gives that extra feminine touch. Plus, it's gentle enough to use on my face without drying it out. Thanks Dove!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Erie, PA
Pros: smells decent, can be found in a lot of stores
Cons: a bit pricey, feels like it leaves residue and doesn't fully wash off, the exfoliating beads are so annoying more than anything, it takes extra rinsing to wash them all off and doesn't feel like it made a difference to the skin. Bottle won't last you long because it's thick so you have to use a lot at once to cover body

Not the best body wash- would recommend trying a different kind

Yaima C.
Yaima C.
Montgomery Village, MD
Give this body wash a try! I swear it has work wonders for my skin, i must say i am not a big fan of dove products but wash with exfoliating bits is NICE! I get what some people say about the bids not being good for the environment and if true that is something that Dove needs to work on but it did not clog my tub i have used it for a while now 6 bottles or more with out issues. Great exfoliation for dry skin without leaving oily feeling.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
This Body Wash is the BOMB! I love how soft it makes my skin as opposed to leaving a soapy residue. the exfoliating beads are great as well, for i feel like it's really getting down to where my skin need the most moisture. The only thing I didn't like was the scent, which is a minor thing, because they have a few options to choose from. I would buy it again in another scent, because the ad's are true, it really improves your skin.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This has been my go-to body wash for the past few years. For awhile, every-time I would finish a body wash I would always try to buy a different brand and/or scent to try and find my favorite. Well, I've found it. This body wash is not a rough exfoliator, but one you are able to use everyday. I actually have another exfoliating scrub that I use once a week since this one has gentler exfoliating pearls that dissolve away quickly.
Tandy D.
Tandy D.
Houma, LA
I just recently started to use this body wash and I absolutely love it. It is the first body wash that I have found that does not irritate my skin or give me any kind of acne. I find that it actually helps keep my body acne down. The scent of this body wash is also amazing. The body wash forms into a really nice lather for a great clean. It is also not very expensive. I will definitely continue to use this body wash
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and need a good exfoliating products. This says it is gentle, anyone with really sensitive skin have experience with this body wash?
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this exfoliate as well as other brands?
Toya H.
Toya H.
Does this get rid of dead skin?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Westchester, IL
I have been using this product. Does it seem to work for anyone to remove the dead skin? I am not sure if it is even doing anything and the smell bothers me.