BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Are You Wondering How To Nourish Skin And Revitalize Your Senses At The Same Time? A Body Wash With A Vibrant Scent That Also Cares For Your Skin While You Wash Could Be Just The Thing You’re Looking For. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, With A Vibrant Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent And A Nourishing Formula That Leaves You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Hydrated.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
If You’re Wondering How To Get Softer Skin, This Body Wash Is Here To Help. It Contains Our Gentlest Cleansers And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Nourish Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. This Body Wash Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Combination Of This Caring Formula And Juicy, Revitalizing Scent Leaves You With Fresh, Glowing Skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Gentle Exfoliation
The Dove Body Wash You Know And Love, But With Exfoliation, Too. It Cleans Away Dead Skin Cells And Dirt, Leaving Skin Smooth

• Moisturizing And Cleansing
If Your Skin’s Feeling Dull And Lifeless, We Have The Answer With Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash. Its Nourishing And Moisturizing Ingredients Make It The Star Product You Need For Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin

• Dry Skin
If Your Skin Is Feeling Dry, The Nutriummoisture™ Technology In Our Exfoliating Body Wash Will Help Replenish Your Skin’s Nutrients To Leave It Feeling And Looking Soft And Smooth. And All In Just One Shower, Too

How To Use

For Smooth, Cleansed Skin, Squeeze The Rich Body Wash Into The Palm Of Your Hand, And Then Massage Across Your Skin In A Circular Motion Applying Gentle Pressure While Letting The Exfoliating Beads Do The Hard Work. Then Just Rinse Off.

• I'm in love with dove2 Answers
  • Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema? 5 Answers
  • I have been using this product. Does it seem to work for ...2 Answers
Reviews (1933)
  • "I have sensitive skin and dove is the only product would recommend" in 123 reviews
  • "Love this dove. cleans and exfoliates great. smells good and clean. moisturizing and soft. love the way it cleans " in 108 reviews
  • "I have eczema and I've had it all my life. It's horrible and itchy and very dry and generally concentrated on tops of my thighs and my arms. After using this for 3 years though you wouldn't even be able to tell I have it, it majorly cleared my eczema up! I've raved about it in my videos and blog posts. It makes my skin very soft and clears the pesky bumps after 2-3 uses. Every time I stop using this my skin gets bad after a month! So yes I will continue to buy this over and over :)" in 63 reviews
  • "I normally LOVE Dove Body Wash, but with this type of wash the little beads seemed to stick around! " in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it amooths away dead skin plus it smells great" in 2 reviews
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... This particular one has gentle exfoliation that isn’t too rough or too harsh. It’s perfect for keeping your sensitive skin smooth and happy!! My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too.

If you have finicky skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. This bottle lasts forever and you only need a small amount for your shower.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!
nicole p.
Louisville
this is my fav body wash by dove because its so creamy and the exfoliator in it isn't so harsh that it leaves your skin red and sore. the exfoliator is those little blue beads that melt in water and they do just enough to get the dead skin away. the wash itself is a really light and fresh scented wash that works sooooo good to leave your skin soft and smooth! I love to use it after shaving my legs bc it moisturizes so well. seriously recommend!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
The exfoliating is really soft. This product smells good and I feel it moisture my skin. Although the fragrance/smell of the product usually disappears in 1 hour after the shower and for that reason I’m giving it 4 stars. I already used this product over 2 times so it’s a currently product in my house.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is amazing and helps my skin feel so soft all day and smells great its works really well at nourishing your skin and making it super soft it’s a little more expensive than some other brands but is worth purchasing on occasion when you can afford it I would highly recommend
Jessi H.
Bayonne
I liked this body wash at first but after awhile it sort of started making my skin feel gross and stiff, kind of the way bar soap can make your skin feel. It smells ok nothing special, I bought it awhile back and it’s almost run out now so you get a lot for what you pay for. But I’ll be on the market looking for something else this time around so won’t buy it again.
Sophia C.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is great for sensitive skin. It is one of the few products that doesn't have extra additives and chemicals if that's really what bothers you. A doctor I used to work with used to constantly recommend dove body wash to decrease irritation to the skin. I've listened to him since and my skin is softer and smoother than it's ever been!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Really like this!! It actually feels like your scrubbing your body because of the exfoliant. It gives off a men’s body wash smell but it’s not overpowering. The beads also get stuck in your razor so don’t recommend to use with shaving. The bottle is huge and lasts a while too. The consistency is smooth and similar to moisturized soap!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This, I love! It feels amazing on the skin and smells lovely. It really feels like it is really deep cleaning your skin, hence the "exfoliating". It leaves a really pleasant lingering scent in your bathroom and on your skin. It moisturizes very well and leaves your skin smooth. The only cons are it may leave some blue bead residue in your shower and I think it's very overpriced. I find myself only purchasing it when it's on sale even though I love it so much, because the cheapest it can be found is normally at Target or Walmart at nearly $6 which is absolutely too much for a body wash, and the most I have seen is atleast $10 in other stores, which is beyond outrageous. If it was atleast $3.50 that would be alright with me.
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
A great body wash! Gentle enough for everyday exfoliation, because it doesn’t dry out your skin. Dove is known for being gentle even on sensitive skin, which is something I can attest to because my skin is easily irritated by products. It has a fresh scent - one that is not noticeable or overpowering. Doesn’t leave any kind of soapy film on my skin after using it.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this exfoliate as well as other brands?
Toya H.
Does this get rid of dead skin?
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and need a good exfoliating products. This says it is gentle, anyone with really sensitive skin have experience with this body wash?
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Why is it that I have never seen this before? I have used body wash and cream but exfoliating? Is it good?

back