BY DOVE #13 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin Natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

Are You Wondering How To Nourish Skin And Revitalize Your Senses At The Same Time? A Body Wash With A Vibrant Scent That Also Cares For Your Skin While You Wash Could Be Just The Thing You’re Looking For. And With Dove’s Go Fresh Range, You Can Get A Light, Hydrating Feel And Refreshing Formula That Lets You Nourish Your Skin In The Shower Each Day, And Refresh Your Mind And Body At The Same Time. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash, With A Vibrant Mandarin And Tiaré Flower Scent And A Nourishing Formula That Leaves You And Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Hydrated.
All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
If You’re Wondering How To Get Softer Skin, This Body Wash Is Here To Help. It Contains Our Gentlest Cleansers And Nutriummoisture™ Technology To Nourish Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. This Body Wash Leaves You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Combination Of This Caring Formula And Juicy, Revitalizing Scent Leaves You With Fresh, Glowing Skin.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bht, Sodium Isethionate, Peg- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Gentle Exfoliation
The Dove Body Wash You Know And Love, But With Exfoliation, Too. It Cleans Away Dead Skin Cells And Dirt, Leaving Skin Smooth

• Moisturizing And Cleansing
If Your Skin’s Feeling Dull And Lifeless, We Have The Answer With Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash. Its Nourishing And Moisturizing Ingredients Make It The Star Product You Need For Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin

• Dry Skin
If Your Skin Is Feeling Dry, The Nutriummoisture™ Technology In Our Exfoliating Body Wash Will Help Replenish Your Skin’s Nutrients To Leave It Feeling And Looking Soft And Smooth. And All In Just One Shower, Too

How To Use

For Smooth, Cleansed Skin, Squeeze The Rich Body Wash Into The Palm Of Your Hand, And Then Massage Across Your Skin In A Circular Motion Applying Gentle Pressure While Letting The Exfoliating Beads Do The Hard Work. Then Just Rinse Off.

• I'm in love with dove1 Answers
  • Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema? 4 Answers
  • I have been using this product. Does it seem to work for ...2 Answers
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "I have sensitive skin and dove is the only product would recommend" in 123 reviews
  • "Love this dove. cleans and exfoliates great. smells good and clean. moisturizing and soft. love the way it cleans " in 108 reviews
  • "I have eczema and I've had it all my life. It's horrible and itchy and very dry and generally concentrated on tops of my thighs and my arms. After using this for 3 years though you wouldn't even be able to tell I have it, it majorly cleared my eczema up! I've raved about it in my videos and blog posts. It makes my skin very soft and clears the pesky bumps after 2-3 uses. Every time I stop using this my skin gets bad after a month! So yes I will continue to buy this over and over :)" in 63 reviews
  • "I normally LOVE Dove Body Wash, but with this type of wash the little beads seemed to stick around! " in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it amooths away dead skin plus it smells great" in 2 reviews
Anne R.
This is my all time favorite body wash! Dove is definitely my favorite brand because of the variety it offers. The Dove body wash comes in multiple scents and each one is aimed toward your specific need. This exfoliating one is my favorite! It has little exfoliating beans in the wash, yet it’s so soft on the skin. I love using this with a loofa all over my body or I put it directly on my legs and use it to shave. I’m telling you, you get the smoothest skin from this stuff. My boyfriend always compliments how soft my skin is! The smell is a refreshing clean scent that stays on the body even after you hop out of the shower. The price is reasonable as well, so I recommend this to everyone!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This, I love! It feels amazing on the skin and smells lovely. It really feels like it is really deep cleaning your skin, hence the "exfoliating". It leaves a really pleasant lingering scent in your bathroom and on your skin. It moisturizes very well and leaves your skin smooth. The only cons are it may leave some blue bead residue in your shower and I think it's very overpriced. I find myself only purchasing it when it's on sale even though I love it so much, because the cheapest it can be found is normally at Target or Walmart at nearly $6 which is absolutely too much for a body wash, and the most I have seen is atleast $10 in other stores, which is beyond outrageous. If it was atleast $3.50 that would be alright with me.
Alana S.
First off I haven’t tried a dove body wash that I don’t like. I think dove makes the best and most gentle body washes for a quality drugstore price. I like that this wash has exfoliating beads. It helps get rid of the dead skin and is perfect for when shaving. It smells great and is very gentle. The exfoliating beads are not rough at all but still make my skin feel smooth and clean. I get this at either target or cvs. It’s under $10 and the bottle is large so it lasts me a few months. Love this body exfoliating wash!
Tracey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always loved the light, fresh scent of Dove soap, so when they introduced a line of body washes, I was over the moon! This formula combines the great, signature fragrance with the added benefit of gentle exfoliation. The creamy body wash lather well, cleans thoroughly, and polishes dull, dry skin to a deeply- nourished luster.
Bottom line: Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash provides the affordable, effective bodycare I've come to expect.
nicole p.
Louisville
this is my fav body wash by dove because its so creamy and the exfoliator in it isn't so harsh that it leaves your skin red and sore. the exfoliator is those little blue beads that melt in water and they do just enough to get the dead skin away. the wash itself is a really light and fresh scented wash that works sooooo good to leave your skin soft and smooth! I love to use it after shaving my legs bc it moisturizes so well. seriously recommend!
jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely a gentle exfoliant I actually suffer from something called chicken skin so I have to use something to exfoliate my skin quite often and sometimes doing that can make my skin a little bit more red or raw because of using products all the time but this is a good one I can use daily and it doesn't upset my skin or make me break out really bad so for me this is the perfect product definitely give it a try I do try to use a good lotion after
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
The exfoliating is really soft. This product smells good and I feel it moisture my skin. Although the fragrance/smell of the product usually disappears in 1 hour after the shower and for that reason I’m giving it 4 stars. I already used this product over 2 times so it’s a currently product in my house.
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This wash lathers well, smells ok, and does the job of getting you clean. But beads! Everywhere! Maybe I am just overly cautious, but I feel like in the attempt to make sure I rinse off all of those tiny smurf colored things, I over rinse, and dry out my skin. Then I get no benefit from the moisturizing aspect of dove. So I do not recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and will be annoyed by errant blue beads after a shower. They do not dissolve at all. Any other dove body wash and some scrubby bath mitts would be a better option.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is amazing and helps my skin feel so soft all day and smells great its works really well at nourishing your skin and making it super soft it’s a little more expensive than some other brands but is worth purchasing on occasion when you can afford it I would highly recommend
Kristela G.
Fremont, CA
My favorite body wash. It is very moisturizing on my skin which tends to be THIRSTY. I always feed butter soft after using this body wash and also very clean! Unlike mosts body washes this one does not leave me feeling like I have a film of something on my skin. The scent is also very light and enjoyable, I’ve even gotten compliments on it! This wash definitely does the job!
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema?
Toya H.
Does this get rid of dead skin?
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and need a good exfoliating products. This says it is gentle, anyone with really sensitive skin have experience with this body wash?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this exfoliate as well as other brands?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
The dove commercials always show how moisturizing this Body wash is. I have always had really flaky and dry skin. Would this help? I would love to try it.