BY DOVE #32 in Body Wash

New Proven Best Care. With NutriumMoisture® Just why is Dove® proven to give your skin the best care? Its improved formula gives you our mildest cleansers ever, rich lather, a clean rinse, and gentle exfoliating beads to smooth away dull, dry skin. NutriumMoisture®, the richest blend of nutrients naturally found in your skin, effectively nourishes deep down. Giving you the best care.

• I'm in love with dove1 Answers
  • Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema? 4 Answers
  • I have been using this product. Does it seem to work for anyone t...2 Answers
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "I normally LOVE Dove Body Wash, but with this type of wash the little beads seemed to stick around! " in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin soft and smooth and it amooths away dead skin plus it smells great" in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry itchy skin and was told about this stuff by one of my friends." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing its a soap that leaves skin soft and clean but also uses the beads to get in pores and clean them out so there's no more dirt and excess oils" in 1 review
  • "The exfoliating beads help remove dead skin and keeps skin soft." in 1 review
Maggie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I picked the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash on a whim and I am soo glad I did! It’s currently getting closer where I live so my usually “normal” skin is now dryer than a dessert. The scrubbing beads in this body wash is so gently and lathers so well! I definitely see the glow in my skin and although I still moisturize after I shower, my skin doesn’t look immediately dry after I get out the shower. This also smells so wonderful and relaxing.
Priscilla G.
This body wash smells amazing. I love how it is a body exfoliant . Makes me really feel like I’m getting all the dead skin. I love how it is still very gentle on my skin. I love how long the smell lasts when I am out of the shower. I would recommend.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Love using this exfoliate body wash. It gives you a very clean feeling without drying you out. My part part is sl feeling the beads all over my body. And it leaves your body feeing nourished
Larisa K.
Columbus, OH
I really like the very neutral scent and the gentle beads. I wanted a body wash that was not heavily scented but left me feeling clean. This is it! Great value and very easy to use packaging. Enjoy this product
Anna O.
I have very dry skin that is also extremely sensitive. This body wash helps to remove the dead skin gently while also moisturizing and protecting my skin. Using this product makes my skin feel better than using nothing at all on my skin in the shower. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry/sensitive skin.
Zee Z.
I use this on and off depending on what’s available to me and I am not much of a fan of it. Yes I feel clean after usage but I also feel kind of slimy. The consistency of the wash is really odd. It’s like I’m massaging oils into my body to clog up my pores instead of clean them out.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is life and body wash is life so mix that together and it's a dream come true. Now add a gentle exfoliation and omg it really works. Your body feels smoother and smells great I love it. I don't recommend on your face though if you have sensitive skin but other then that it's amazing and it's less then $6 a big bottle !
Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product and I get it at Costco in a three pack. It leaves me feeling so fresh and clean and my skin feels so soft and hydrated it's one of my all time favorite body washes and I am definitely a repeat buyer
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually don't use this body wash but I bought it because it was on sale at target and it was a pack of two for about 8 I believe. Anyway, at first I really enjoy it. I like the smell and how it lathers. It's a refreshing smell. I feel clean after using it. My problem with this is that since it has the little balls to "exfoliate" they just stay in my bathtub. They don't dissolve and after further research they are not biodegradable which would make sense on why they didn't dissolve. They're bad for the environment therefore I will not purchase this again. I would if they made this without the little balls.
Tangie C.
clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
ordered a 2 pack of this body wash and received it earlier than expected. I think it smells good, a little more girlie than a unisex fragrance but you can't really tell when you put on perfume/cologne. The exfoliating beads don't do anything really when you use a loofah, might be different if you use a washcloth. They don't dissolve, so if you're in a bathtub they sort of float around with you and stick to the side of the tub. Very bubbly, best moisturizing store bought body wash I've used in a long time. Good price online for the 2 bottle, I think I paid around $11 with free shipping at the time. I couldn't pass up 2 24 oz bottles for that price.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this help for extremely dry skin like eczema?
Sarah M.
I have really sensitive skin and need a good exfoliating products. This says it is gentle, anyone with really sensitive skin have experience with this body wash?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this exfoliate as well as other brands?
Toya H.
Does this get rid of dead skin?
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Why is it that I have never seen this before? I have used body wash and cream but exfoliating? Is it good?