BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar gently washes away dead skin, revealing skin that looks soft, smooth and radiant.

ıs ıt good ?
IS IT GOOD ?
IS IT GOOD ?
Start your review of Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar!
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Rocio R.
This soap bar is great for those whom have sensitive skin. It has no scent. Works great on all skin types.
Eyma  V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Eyma  V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yo soy muy amante de los jabones en barra pero este lo usa mi esposo siempre xq siente su piel exfoliada suave .. siente que cumple todas sus expectativas y creo que es real xq siempre lo compra por lo q si lo recomiendo Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
Teena F.
Rushsylvania, OH
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Teena F.
Great smelling soap that doesn't dry out your skin and lathers well. Scent is not too strong. Doesn't aggravate my eczema. Local chain groceries often run sales on this soap making it a better deal. I would recommend as I have been a return customer.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Leyla H.
I don’t know with which positive thing from this bar soap should I start! I love how it smells, how clean and smooth leaves my skin and how long it lasts! I really liked it. Dove is one of my fav brands, highly recommended!! 👌🏻✨ I’ll give it 5 stars!! Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Beauty Bar
melissa R.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by melissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este me gusta mucho porque es exofiliante. Trae unas "piedrecitas" azules muy suaves. Se ve tan bonito el jabon
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Josie B.
SMELLS SO GOOD! I love this particular beauty bar. It smells so fresh & clean. It also doesn’t strip my skin of any moisture at all. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft 💙
Carrie  M.
New Kent, VA
This bar smells really good. It gently exfoliates my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using at night after my shower. It lathered quickly and rinsed clean. You can sometimes find this on sale but it can be rather pricey. It does help cut down on itchy skin if you have issues with that. I would buy again and recommend.
Claudia L.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Claudia L.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Claudia L.
Purchased at: CVS
I like Dove brand because their products help to improve dry skin, especially on winter days or after a long day at the beach. Body lotion helps keep skin moisturized for a long lasting.⭐️⭐️⭐️ Me gusta la marca Dove porque sus productos ayudan a mejorar la resequedad de la piel especialmente los días de invierno o después de un largo día en la playa. La loción para el cuerpo ayuda a mantener la piel humectada por mucho tiempo.⭐️⭐️⭐️[product:new-375584-dove-body-lotion-400-ml-invigorating-ritual-12-pack-skin-care-cheap-wholesale-discount-bulk-health-&-beauty-skin-care]
Somaia S.
Philadelphia
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by Somaia S.
I love dove body bar. I’m using dove body bar for many years. I love everything about dove. The smell is amazing. This makes your skin smooth and silky. I really love dove bar. I bought the dove bar from Walmart. I highly recommend this product. I hope this review helps you.
LINDA   .
Staten Island, NY
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar uploaded by LINDA   .
I love how this soap makes my skin feel I wash my face with this soap and wow it really exfoliates my skin to the disagree of feeling soft and Moisturized I normally wash my face with just water but after using this soap this week it's a real game-changer for my skin I think I found my new skin regimen great exfoliation without over-drying my skin Highly recommend it 😀
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LUZ PRMO576 G.
il y a 2 ans
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar how has it been with this soap? I saw him in the supermarket and I let myself be carried away by that rich smell that emanates from his card. Tell me what changes have you had on your skin? please tell me!
Jessica K. il y a 2 ans
This soap is very good for sensitive skin it is always my first choice ...