BY DOVE

Dove Gentle Exfoliating 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar: Renews skin Gentle exfoliating formula With 1/4 moisturiziing cream

• Is this a body soap or you can use it for face too? :)4 Answers
  • Does this soap dry skin out normally? 3 Answers
  • I have not liked bar soap because it makes my skin itchy and dry ...3 Answers
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
love this. I been using this and has definitely made a changed to my skin. I love how this exfoliates my skin while deeply cleaning as well. ūüíó. Super clean and helps keep the skin nicely hydrated and smooth. definitely recommend. Smells amazing.
Melondie T.
I use this product daily as apart of my wash cleansing routine. It is gentle on my face because I have really sensitive skin on my face. In the right price you can find this product for less than 2 bucks a bar. Very reasonable. I recommend my this product to anyone with sensitive skin only skin.  Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
I use this soap at keast once a week in the summer and three times a week in the winter. It leaves ny skin feeling soft. Winter is the harshest time for our skin. One if my favs; top 3
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my absolute favorite bar soap! I always stick up when Target has the body washes and soaps on sale!! I love how it has the exfoliating beads in the soap to keep my skin baby smooth and the scent is amazing! I would recommend all of Dove products but this fragrance in particular is my favorite
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Love the exfoliating beads in this and how Smooth it makes my skin feel. Although it doesn't leave my skin feeling as refreshed and moisturized like the regular Dove soap makes me feel.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When buying bar soap, I always buy Dove. I love the way it makes my skin feel both in and out of the shower. I prefer to buy the Dove soap with gentle exfoliating and it's great for my skin. It's gentle, it smells good, and it moisturizes my skin. A win in my book.
Britnee L.
This smells good and cleans well. There is no soap residue, and my skin is soft after use. I feel it is gentle and doesn't strip my skin of moisture. It doesn't seem to exfoilate any better than other soaps, however.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I FINALLY found a soap that I absolutely love! I hate the soaps where you get that gross sticky feeling after you use it. I can't stand them and they make me feel more dirty after I use them. I have used Dove for a while, after I learned that their soap did not leave that sticky feeling on my skin. I decided to try out this Dove bar in hopes that it would get rid of some of the dull-dry skin that can build up on my skin since it had an exfoliating factor to it. I stuck with Dove because I have sensitive skin. I got psoriasis once, and was hopefully a one-time 'deal', and Dove was the only company that made a beauty bar that was sensitive enough for my lady parts and my skin. Lately, especially with the weather changing, I have been getting dry skin and have been noticing it more in the shower when I am lathering. I tried to use a loofah but they are to ruff on my skin plus they don't really get the job done. So when I learned they had an exfoliating bar, I jumped on the opportunity!! & AH, it feels SOOOO good. Perfect amount of roughness on the soap from the exfoliating beads and the same quality soap Dove has always produced with a great price. I hope Dove keeps this product on the market! My new fave!!
Ciara A.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this product. It feels great on my skin. I tend to get very dry and this soap is just amazing. I bought a four pack for about $4 at Target.
Taylor T.
I love Dove & I also love to exfoliate.  This beauty bar is the prefect combination of the two.   I only use dove on my skin.  I am very sensitive to soap because everything seems to dry me out, but Dove does not.  I use this beauty bar all over my body and even on my face.  Dove is the only soap I can use for both.  I love how this product smells too.  It is fresh, clean, feminine, but not overwhelming.  I like that it exfoliates without being harsh on your skin.
In addition, I have noticed that a lot of soap bars have gotten smaller over the years, reducing the amount of product that is given to you.  Dove has not changed a bit.  Still the same amount & the same great quality.  I recommend this soap to all of my friends & I recommend it to you as well! I will be a Dove customer for life!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else with dry skin use this? I do and I like it really well.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Do they have this in bottle form?
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
What's your favorite scent? Mine is the Go Fresh Restore with Blue Fig and Orange Blossom
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product ok for sensitive skin? Or do they maybe have a special one for sensitive skin? I've heard great things about beauty bars by dove but have never tried!!
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
Is this a body soap or you can use it for face too? :)