BY DOVE #41 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Formula With Exfoliating Beads Gently Wash Away Dead Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap.

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin? We’ve All Been Told How Important Exfoliation Is As Part Of A Skin Care Routine, But That Doesn’t Mean Being Rough With Your Skin – Skin Exfoliation Should Be Gentle. Well, That’s Where Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Comes In. It Combines The Gentlest Skin Cleansers With Exfoliating Beads To Wash Away Dead Skin, Giving You Soft, Smooth Skin.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Combines Our Signature Mild Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Cleanse And Nourish Your Skin. And It Also Provides You With Gentle Exfoliation, Washing Away Dirt And Dead Skin To Leave Your Skin Feeling Beautiful And Revitalized. Suitable For Regular Use On Hands, Body And Face, Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Leaves Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth – Every Day.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Microcrystalline Wax, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Gentle Exfoliation

If You’ve Been Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin, Adding Exfoliation To Your Cleansing Routine Is The Key. Sometimes, When Skin Is Dull, Tired And Rough To The Touch, It Needs A Little More Help Than Just Cleansing – And That’s Where Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Comes In. It Gently Removes Dull, Lifeless Skin And Retains Natural Skin Moisture

• Radiant Skin

Our Unique Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream Helps Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture, So It Feels Soft And Smooth Before You’ve Even Stepped Out Of The Shower, For More Radiant Skin Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Mild Cleansing

It’s A Gentle Skin Cleanser That Reduces The Chance Of Irritation Or Dryness, So It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Daily Routine, Both For Your Body And Your Face

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Cera Microcristallina, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090, CI 77891

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
  • "If you prefer soap vs body wash; I recommend this product for you! it's gentle on the skin and smells really nice! " in 140 reviews
  • "I like it because it moisturizes the skin because I like a lot is puma i ase do not leave oily skin hydrated if i works well for very dry skin is the best dove is one of the soaps I like " in 29 reviews
Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
This is the best bar soap ever. This one feels particularly gentle while it cleans and exfoliates, the smell is a wonder and long lasting. You really feel you are caring your skin. So much better than other brands. I will buy again and I definitely recommend to buy, it wont be wasting money.
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Elise 2.
When I was high school my friend had a dog and when your friend has a dog , you play with that dog. Anyway, that dog gave me ringworm.. right smack in the middle of my forehead. I tried prescription after prescription but it persisted and I had to miss school for a week. My mother actually made the purchase (bless her) and Dove cleared it up in two days. TWO. DAYS. I don't know what's in this bar (I mean, I do, I can read) BUT it's amazing. It was ridiculously gentle even on my sensitive face, cleaned and HEALED my skin after the damage leftover from the prescribed topical creams. TLDR: this Dove Beauty Bar is completely worth. It does what is says and more, fam.
Ari B.
My “go to” bar soap! No other brand will touch my skin! I love the exfoliating beads in the soap! Very effective on all ages and skin types! Very affordable in price, easy to find at all drugstores!
Olivia P.
Newark, DE
This soap is amazing!   I've used Dove soap since I was little because my skin is so sensitive. I was a little worried that this exfoliating soap would irritate my skin, but IT DID NOT! My skin has never been smoother ! Would definitely recommend this
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
I really love this soap. I have sensitive skin and one thing I adore about most Dove products is that they do not bother my skin whether they say sensitive or not. I love the gentle exfoliating because it does exfoliate the skin, and it leaves your skin feeling soft.
Victoria H.
Leonville, LA
when i tell you this stuff exfoliates things you didn’t even know was there, i am not lying. it smells SO GOOD! it doesn’t feel like your average exfoliator so that’s a plus for me. but it just leaves your skin so soft and new feeling. i would recommend 10/10
Bradley M.
Loris
Dove and this product is amazing! You don’t have to worry about anything!This over achieved my expectations!The packaging is amazing and nicely kept! I purchased this in a Walmart and I just love it and I highly suggest that you buy it!
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
Wonderful! I have used this since i was a baby, still use it for personal areas because i cant use scented for that kind of thing. My whole family uses everyday, definitely cant go without it. Recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Ashlie H.
Monroe, VA
Dove White Beauty Bar this is my go to for washing my face! Not drying me out, isn’t harsh on my skin! I use this product to wash my face over all the other options because it works for me! Love my dove beauty bar!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else with dry skin use this? I do and I like it really well.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Do they have this in bottle form?
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
What's your favorite scent? Mine is the Go Fresh Restore with Blue Fig and Orange Blossom
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product ok for sensitive skin? Or do they maybe have a special one for sensitive skin? I've heard great things about beauty bars by dove but have never tried!!
Avisha H.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a body soap or you can use it for face too? :)