BY DOVE

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Formula With Exfoliating Beads Gently Wash Away Dead Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Help Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap.

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin? We’ve All Been Told How Important Exfoliation Is As Part Of A Skin Care Routine, But That Doesn’t Mean Being Rough With Your Skin – Skin Exfoliation Should Be Gentle. Well, That’s Where Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Comes In. It Combines The Gentlest Skin Cleansers With Exfoliating Beads To Wash Away Dead Skin, Giving You Soft, Smooth Skin.
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Combines Our Signature Mild Cleansers With ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Cleanse And Nourish Your Skin. And It Also Provides You With Gentle Exfoliation, Washing Away Dirt And Dead Skin To Leave Your Skin Feeling Beautiful And Revitalized. Suitable For Regular Use On Hands, Body And Face, Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Leaves Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth – Every Day.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Microcrystalline Wax, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Gentle Exfoliation

If You’ve Been Wondering How To Get Smooth Skin, Adding Exfoliation To Your Cleansing Routine Is The Key. Sometimes, When Skin Is Dull, Tired And Rough To The Touch, It Needs A Little More Help Than Just Cleansing – And That’s Where Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar Comes In. It Gently Removes Dull, Lifeless Skin And Retains Natural Skin Moisture

• Radiant Skin

Our Unique Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream Helps Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture, So It Feels Soft And Smooth Before You’ve Even Stepped Out Of The Shower, For More Radiant Skin Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Mild Cleansing

It’s A Gentle Skin Cleanser That Reduces The Chance Of Irritation Or Dryness, So It’s The Perfect Addition To Your Daily Routine, Both For Your Body And Your Face

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Cera Microcristallina, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090, CI 77891

• Haven't seen this in a while, what stores can I find this...3 Answers
  • Do you believe that this soap actually exfoliate or just ...3 Answers
  • Do you use this exfoliating bar come in multiple scents?2 Answers
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar
  • "If you prefer soap vs body wash; I recommend this product for you! it's gentle on the skin and smells really nice! " in 140 reviews
  • "I like it because it moisturizes the skin because I like a lot is puma i ase do not leave oily skin hydrated if i works well for very dry skin is the best dove is one of the soaps I like " in 29 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Elise 2.
When I was high school my friend had a dog and when your friend has a dog , you play with that dog. Anyway, that dog gave me ringworm.. right smack in the middle of my forehead. I tried prescription after prescription but it persisted and I had to miss school for a week. My mother actually made the purchase (bless her) and Dove cleared it up in two days. TWO. DAYS. I don't know what's in this bar (I mean, I do, I can read) BUT it's amazing. It was ridiculously gentle even on my sensitive face, cleaned and HEALED my skin after the damage leftover from the prescribed topical creams. TLDR: this Dove Beauty Bar is completely worth. It does what is says and more, fam.
anaika h.
New haven, CT
I think i have mentioned this befor in one of my previouse reviews. Dove is amazing, perfectly great for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and this soap leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing. The skin feels soft and clean. Everytime i buy soap this is my number one pick and there are so many varietys.
Nicole M.
Boston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably one of, if not my favorite in this line. It lightly exfoliates while moisturizing and leaving your skin so soft, you would never think you were using a bar of soap. For the quality of this product you would expect it to be a lot more expensive than it is, but it’s very affordable.
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great bar of soap, actually its like a great exfoliate cream in the shape of a bar of soap. Excellent for your skin. Takes away the oil and dirt. It not only works on top of the skin, it goes deep in the pores. Cleans from inside out. Love this soap. Great Job Dove.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
I really love this soap. I have sensitive skin and one thing I adore about most Dove products is that they do not bother my skin whether they say sensitive or not. I love the gentle exfoliating because it does exfoliate the skin, and it leaves your skin feeling soft.
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
I like the Dove Exfoliating Beauty Bar because it exfoliates my skin but I feel like afterwards when you rinse it off, your skin gets very squeaky. I like it when it has a smoother feel. It is affordable and would recommend above other soap bar brands.
Brittany T.
First, let me tell you... my skin is so fussy. It's super dry, super sensitive, and suffers from mild-moderate psoriasis flare ups on the regular (around my temples, eyebrows, etc.). This product is a LIFESAVER for me. I've spent so much time and money trying to find the perfect way to keep my skin issues at bay when this was all I needed the whole time. After a few weeks of using on my face, I can't remember a time when my skin felt better and looked clearer. I feel like I'm glowing, which is a rare feeling when you're used to little dry patches bugging you all day :P Love this product! It's really helped me realize that less is more in dealing with my skin condition.
Bradley M.
Loris
Dove and this product is amazing! You don’t have to worry about anything!This over achieved my expectations!The packaging is amazing and nicely kept! I purchased this in a Walmart and I just love it and I highly suggest that you buy it!
Amy V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this one. Its a fresh and clean smell. The bar soap itself is nice and the size is average. I think Dove does a pretty good job with their products. I would purchase this again and recommend it to a friend.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else with dry skin use this? I do and I like it really well.
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Do they have this in bottle form?
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
What's your favorite scent? Mine is the Go Fresh Restore with Blue Fig and Orange Blossom
Avisha H.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a body soap or you can use it for face too? :)
Sofia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does it work for dry skin?

Walmart