BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #72 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove® Fruit offers a perfect pairing of real whole dried fruit dipped in delicious silky smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate to form an exceptional experience that is sure to excite your taste buds.

Now in three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Cherry, and Blueberry!

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Don't feel as guilty about eating chocolate because it the dark chocolate that is supposed to be good for you ( in same quantities) !" in 149 reviews
  • "I think blueberries are in general just ok, and had seen these on the shelf at the store but always thought chocolate covered blueberries sounded a little weird." in 43 reviews
  • "They were good but were more chocolatey than blueberry flavored; I wouldn't have even known there were blueberries inside if I didn't see the package!" in 24 reviews
  • "I got these in my #BellaVoxBox i LOVE THE Chocolate covered blueberries they are awesome I ate the whole bag with out even realizing it." in 18 reviews
  • "I received the whole blueberry flavor and ate the whole bag in one sitting!" in 14 reviews
JAE-LOVE S.
Shelton, CT
I love dove chocolate and I love the fact that they have the dark chocolate option available. I usually buy the dark chip because I feel like eating something sweet but the I prefer the dark chocolate because it’s not too sweet and I love the bitter taste. I use to get it at CVS but I stopped buying it there because it’s more affordable at Walmart.
Amanda H.
I love buying the blueberries covered in chocolate! I mean who doesn't love fruit and chocolate? I have to buy them at least once a month. Most others are food but these are AMAZING!  Great flavor and you can taste the fruit and chocolate. I would say if you love fruit and chocolate ethos should be your go to!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
These are AMAZING!!! We love dried fruit in our family so for a chocolate covered fruit these are amazing. They're usually gotten when they're on sale or if I have a coupon. There's generic kinda out there just as good. Dove chocolate is amazing. Especially their milk chocolate.
Brannon B.
Danville
It is pricey. But it does taste better than other brands of chocolate covered fruits. I don’t like the high calorie per serving since I don’t use portion control. The chocolate is very rich and very high quality. This candy is easy to chew, not too hard and not too chewy.
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I didn’t know how much I was going to love these until sat down and ate most of a bag in one sitting. These little things are ADDICTIVE! The perfect sweet treat at the end of a meal or while you’re watching a movie. I also put mine in the freezer which I think improves them.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I love the dark chocolate covered blueberries! It’s a great snack during the movies. Plus you can feel less guilty about eating “unhealthy” 😂 it’s often a wonderful mix of sweet and sour! I usually buy it at Target for that 5% off since sometimes it’s $6 a bag!
Brooke T.
The Dove fruit chocolate is so yummy. Not only are you getting yummy fruit, but you’re getting chocolate to go with it! What a great combination! So now you won’t feel as bad eating it because it has fruit in it. ( at least that’s how I think of it lol )
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fruits cover in chocolate. It’s a really good combination (if you like chocolate but who doesn’t). I prefer this one (milk chocolate) just because to me the dark one is a little too much to my taste. The chocolate is very creamy
Charity B.
I absolutely love the fruit! Literally killing two birds with one stone, ha! Chocolate and fruit in the same bite? It almost sounds too good to be true! It is definitely affordable… Speaking of which I think I'm gonna go get some! ;)
Kate H.
These are amazing, the insides are actually like little jelly type fruit snack pockets which I didn’t realize, but I really love them. All the variations are great and the chocolate is the same melty smooth chocolate they always are.
Rachelle G.
Stuart, FL
Which kind do you like best ?
Katey M.
Does the fruit take away from the chocolate flavor? I feel like some of these would make weird combinations
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Im getting the bellabox what kind comes in the box? i cant wait to try them :)?????
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
Can anyone tell me what stores carry these??
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Has anyone ever put them in the freezer before?