BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #51 in Chocolate

Dove® Fruit offers a perfect pairing of real whole dried fruit dipped in delicious silky smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate to form an exceptional experience that is sure to excite your taste buds.

Now in three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Cherry, and Blueberry!

• I haven't gotten a chance to try these yet they l...Be the first to answer!
  • Never tried these, can you really taste the dove chocolate?2 Answers
  • Que tan buenos son estos chocolates? me gustaría probarlos1 Answers
Dove® Fruit Chocolate
  • "Don't feel as guilty about eating chocolate because it the dark chocolate that is supposed to be good for you ( in same quantities) !" in 149 reviews
  • "I think blueberries are in general just ok, and had seen these on the shelf at the store but always thought chocolate covered blueberries sounded a little weird." in 43 reviews
  • "They were good but were more chocolatey than blueberry flavored; I wouldn't have even known there were blueberries inside if I didn't see the package!" in 24 reviews
  • "I got these in my #BellaVoxBox i LOVE THE Chocolate covered blueberries they are awesome I ate the whole bag with out even realizing it." in 18 reviews
  • "I received the whole blueberry flavor and ate the whole bag in one sitting!" in 14 reviews
tiffany J.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
No surprise here, I love the milk chocolate Dove Bars. The were a bit over $13 bucks for 18 and so a very good deal per bar (about 78 cents). They came in a box and arrived undamaged. I did notice today that the price has gone way up, so as of today, it's not a great deal. At about $1.11 a bar, I can do better at my grocery store. In fact I just got a bunch for only $.69 at Meijers. Wish I had gotten more there as I'm afraid they have gone off sale now. I was going to order more on Amazon, but will keep checking for better deals. A while back I was pleasantly surprised to find that I love Dove more than much more expensive chocolate (from Belgium, germany, or Switzerland). Dove Bars are made in America by the Mars candy company.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Texas
I put chocolate out for my clients to have and the end of their service and it's just that little extra thing that goes a long way. They love Dove products over any other brands. It's nice that there is a variety too that it fits the likes of all palates. Ordered during the hottest part of the summer it was a little melted but not ruined. Was still able to peel it from wrapper without leaving the foil attached to it. Next time I will just have to make sure I get it out of the heat sooner or order when the temperature are not in the upper 90's
Laura S.
Laura S.
Hays, NC
I love Dove milk chocolate bars because they are so creamy and just melts in your mouth. So of course when I saw these chocolate covered fruits I snagged a bag of blueberry. They have the same great dove chocolate texture and flavor plus sweet and tart dried chewy blueberries inside. I really like the combo. My 4 yr old loves these too. I keep some at work to snack on in the afternoons. I feel it's a tad bit healthier than just chocolate alone. I can say I'm getting my fruit in.
Lace l.
Lace l.
Scrumptious dark chocolate and nutty, crunchy cocoa dusted almonds. Excellent. What more could you ask for? I know, MORE! Lol. A real delight! Good protein and fat to rev your engine in the morning to start the calorie burning engine.

Both dark chocolate and almonds have wonderful flavinoids and antioxidants. How wonderful to get a health benefit from such a decadent snack!

Note: THESE ARE ADDICTING! lol mmmm so good 😍
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I added these to a gift basket for my MIL, because she likes interesting candies and treats. Shockingly, even my hubby and BIL liked these! I was especially surprised that my hubby enjoyed them so much, because typically he shies away from fruit and chocolate, but I think he was reminded of pb&j, and really was into the tanginess of the cranberries. I ended up buying him his own little bag. Nice little treat/gift!
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Truely decant snack for me truly can nor eat only oneI love how well their incredible chocolate marres with the ffuit,it is the perfect fruit I really hate cimpaing to other products in the same gripu,in this I feel must,they are the Superior and I really feel this produ t doesn't get the well-deserved recognition it deserves.I recommend this brand do yourself a Grand Favor and try it..You wikl live it★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Foodie Expert
I ran into this heavenly bag of Dove while craving chocolate covered fruit while in my local cvs preparing for my sons late little league game one night.

They are abosolutely delightful. I was expecting thebsize of a craisin but to my suprise its the actual size of cranberries!

So creamy and flavorful. I take these over the Brookville/ Brookside brand (whatever the name is) ANY DAY!!

Great job Dove

Cameron
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Foodie Expert
These little babies are definitely a comfort food. The chocolate just melts in your mouth, it's so rich!! Every single piece is like a little drop of heaven. I LOVE that every piece of chocolates wrapper has an encouraging saying, word, or sentence on them. I have never gotten a bag that had the same message repeated. I Love Dove the Company and their products!! Their milk Chocolate is to die for!!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure if I could put my love of this product into words. I think I went through 2 bags of these in a few hours at one time. I LOVE dark chocolate, love almonds and I love fruit, put it all together and give me some and I am a very happy camper for a few hours! I highly suggest these if you love dark chocolate and like to keep a healthier approach to your snacking. I wish I had some now !
Sara P.
Sara P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so unique! I have had dark chocolate blueberries before and loved them, so when I saw these dark chocolate cranberries, I jumped on them. They are just the right amount of sweet without being too sweet. They also have a really pretty packaging and I love tying them to the outside of gifts. My only complaint is that they are a little pricey for the amount of product that you get
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Stuart, FL
Which kind do you like best ?
Katey M.
Katey M.
Does the fruit take away from the chocolate flavor? I feel like some of these would make weird combinations
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Im getting the bellabox what kind comes in the box? i cant wait to try them :)?????
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Has anyone ever put them in the freezer before?
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
Can anyone tell me what stores carry these??