BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #58 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove® Fruit offers a perfect pairing of real whole dried fruit dipped in delicious silky smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate to form an exceptional experience that is sure to excite your taste buds.

Now in three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Cherry, and Blueberry!

Buy on Target*
  • "Don't feel as guilty about eating chocolate because it the dark chocolate that is supposed to be good for you ( in same quantities) !" in 149 reviews
  • "I think blueberries are in general just ok, and had seen these on the shelf at the store but always thought chocolate covered blueberries sounded a little weird." in 43 reviews
  • "They were good but were more chocolatey than blueberry flavored; I wouldn't have even known there were blueberries inside if I didn't see the package!" in 24 reviews
  • "I got these in my #BellaVoxBox i LOVE THE Chocolate covered blueberries they are awesome I ate the whole bag with out even realizing it." in 18 reviews
  • "I received the whole blueberry flavor and ate the whole bag in one sitting!" in 14 reviews
Meg W.
Linden, VA
These are AMAZING!!! We love dried fruit in our family so for a chocolate covered fruit these are amazing. They're usually gotten when they're on sale or if I have a coupon. There's generic kinda out there just as good. Dove chocolate is amazing. Especially their milk chocolate.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these! They are delicious. They combined just the right balance of chocolate and fruit for a perfect snack. I will say though that they are not a cheap snack. I bought small packs at Walmart but I really consider them to be an Indulgence. ~jessnherguys~
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love these chocolates! I love a good fruit and chocolate mixture! This has been the most prominent chocolate covered fruit I’ve tried, mostly for it’s amazing flavor. The pieces are small enough to make a bag last! The blueberry ones are probably my favorite!
Kate H.
These are amazing, the insides are actually like little jelly type fruit snack pockets which I didn’t realize, but I really love them. All the variations are great and the chocolate is the same melty smooth chocolate they always are.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I have tried the dove chocolate covered strawberry fruits and they are the best thing I have ever had. I used them to mix with a trail mix and it just added that pop I needed to make it really good. Also great eating by themselves.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Dove is a great chocolate brand. They're one of my favorites for sure. Their dark chocolate fruit is delicious and very affordable. It has a great flavor and I would definitely buy it again. It's worth trying if you haven't yet.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like dove. Its a good quality chocolate, it's not my absolute favorite, but i do like it better than many other brands. This chocolate is a little more on the sweeter side, but it's incredibly smooth. A lot of variety too!
Brittany V.
Camillus, NY
These make me feel like eating chocolate is almost healthy! Not really, as the fruit is a bit more gummy than I'd like, but still a nice refreshing flavor and texture change for chocolate snacks.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I like this chocolate a lot. It's not my favorite, I prefer [product:brookside-dark-chocolate-goji-&-raspberry-flavors] . It's really good though. I think the flavors mesh really well.
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
I love that dove chocolate is delicious and easy to find at any grocery store. You get quality chocolate at a price that is affordable. Love the dark! Love that it’s also with fruit. Makes me feel healthy Ha hah!
Rachelle G.
Stuart, FL
Which kind do you like best ?
Katey M.
Does the fruit take away from the chocolate flavor? I feel like some of these would make weird combinations
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Im getting the bellabox what kind comes in the box? i cant wait to try them :)?????
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
Can anyone tell me what stores carry these??
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Has anyone ever put them in the freezer before?