BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #62 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove® Fruit offers a perfect pairing of real whole dried fruit dipped in delicious silky smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate to form an exceptional experience that is sure to excite your taste buds.

Now in three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Cherry, and Blueberry!

Dove® Fruit Chocolate
  • "Don't feel as guilty about eating chocolate because it the dark chocolate that is supposed to be good for you ( in same quantities) !" in 149 reviews
  • "I think blueberries are in general just ok, and had seen these on the shelf at the store but always thought chocolate covered blueberries sounded a little weird." in 43 reviews
  • "They were good but were more chocolatey than blueberry flavored; I wouldn't have even known there were blueberries inside if I didn't see the package!" in 24 reviews
  • "I got these in my #BellaVoxBox i LOVE THE Chocolate covered blueberries they are awesome I ate the whole bag with out even realizing it." in 18 reviews
  • "I received the whole blueberry flavor and ate the whole bag in one sitting!" in 14 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
When these first came out I was crazy about them! They are great for killing a sweet tooth, but for me personally, they get old pretty quick. I know that's just a personal thing and I'm sure everybody has those certain foods that they can only enjoy one or two bites of, this is how these are for me a small handful is delicious but any more than that I get completely sick of them. I guess it depends on your taste personally but that's how they are for me.
Amanda H.
I love buying the blueberries covered in chocolate! I mean who doesn't love fruit and chocolate? I have to buy them at least once a month. Most others are food but these are AMAZING!  Great flavor and you can taste the fruit and chocolate. I would say if you love fruit and chocolate ethos should be your go to!
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like chocolate covered fruits and this is perfect. It’s a good value and has good flavor which is why I keep buying it when I have a craving for it. I don’t eat it too often because I’m not that big on sweets but it’s really delicious.
Brannon B.
Danville
It is pricey. But it does taste better than other brands of chocolate covered fruits. I don’t like the high calorie per serving since I don’t use portion control. The chocolate is very rich and very high quality. This candy is easy to chew, not too hard and not too chewy.
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I didn’t know how much I was going to love these until sat down and ate most of a bag in one sitting. These little things are ADDICTIVE! The perfect sweet treat at the end of a meal or while you’re watching a movie. I also put mine in the freezer which I think improves them.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I love the dark chocolate covered blueberries! It’s a great snack during the movies. Plus you can feel less guilty about eating “unhealthy” 😂 it’s often a wonderful mix of sweet and sour! I usually buy it at Target for that 5% off since sometimes it’s $6 a bag!
Meagan P.
I love the blueberry dove chocolate. It is like nothing ive ever tried before. So smooth and fruity. If you are looking for something different I highly recommend this chocolate. I’ve bought it a few times when I want more than nougat and nuts.
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fruits cover in chocolate. It’s a really good combination (if you like chocolate but who doesn’t). I prefer this one (milk chocolate) just because to me the dark one is a little too much to my taste. The chocolate is very creamy
Charity B.
I absolutely love the fruit! Literally killing two birds with one stone, ha! Chocolate and fruit in the same bite? It almost sounds too good to be true! It is definitely affordable… Speaking of which I think I'm gonna go get some! ;)
Sam R.
Killeen
I love the Dove chocolate covered fruits because I don't like just biting into a huge chunk of chocolate, I like some flavors and contrast and the chocolate fruits give exactly that. I definitely recommend for those that like chocolate but also need some variety.
Rachelle G.
Stuart, FL
Which kind do you like best ?
Katey M.
Does the fruit take away from the chocolate flavor? I feel like some of these would make weird combinations
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Im getting the bellabox what kind comes in the box? i cant wait to try them :)?????
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
Can anyone tell me what stores carry these??
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Has anyone ever put them in the freezer before?