BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #82 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove® Fruit offers a perfect pairing of real whole dried fruit dipped in delicious silky smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate to form an exceptional experience that is sure to excite your taste buds.

Now in three delicious flavors: Cranberry, Cherry, and Blueberry!

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Don't feel as guilty about eating chocolate because it the dark chocolate that is supposed to be good for you ( in same quantities) !" in 149 reviews
  • "I think blueberries are in general just ok, and had seen these on the shelf at the store but always thought chocolate covered blueberries sounded a little weird." in 43 reviews
  • "They were good but were more chocolatey than blueberry flavored; I wouldn't have even known there were blueberries inside if I didn't see the package!" in 24 reviews
  • "I got these in my #BellaVoxBox i LOVE THE Chocolate covered blueberries they are awesome I ate the whole bag with out even realizing it." in 18 reviews
  • "I received the whole blueberry flavor and ate the whole bag in one sitting!" in 14 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
When these first came out I was crazy about them! They are great for killing a sweet tooth, but for me personally, they get old pretty quick. I know that's just a personal thing and I'm sure everybody has those certain foods that they can only enjoy one or two bites of, this is how these are for me a small handful is delicious but any more than that I get completely sick of them. I guess it depends on your taste personally but that's how they are for me.
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
These chocolates taste amazing. I love that there's fruit on the inside for that sweet taste and chocolate on the outside and that mixture together makes this snack taste amazing. My favorite is the cranberry and chocolate ones they taste so good. It also doesn't make me feel so bad when I'm eating them because at least there's fruit in them.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like chocolate covered fruits and this is perfect. It’s a good value and has good flavor which is why I keep buying it when I have a craving for it. I don’t eat it too often because I’m not that big on sweets but it’s really delicious.
Brannon B.
Danville
It is pricey. But it does taste better than other brands of chocolate covered fruits. I don’t like the high calorie per serving since I don’t use portion control. The chocolate is very rich and very high quality. This candy is easy to chew, not too hard and not too chewy.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove Chocolate is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
Meagan P.
I love the blueberry dove chocolate. It is like nothing ive ever tried before. So smooth and fruity. If you are looking for something different I highly recommend this chocolate. I’ve bought it a few times when I want more than nougat and nuts.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So these are the ones similar to another brand and I don’t think these have a great flavor. The chocolate just doesn’t seem to taste right and the inside isn’t as flavorful it’s more bitter to me. I’ve tried the blue berry ones. Not as great.
Charity B.
I absolutely love the fruit! Literally killing two birds with one stone, ha! Chocolate and fruit in the same bite? It almost sounds too good to be true! It is definitely affordable… Speaking of which I think I'm gonna go get some! ;)
Sam R.
Killeen
I love the Dove chocolate covered fruits because I don't like just biting into a huge chunk of chocolate, I like some flavors and contrast and the chocolate fruits give exactly that. I definitely recommend for those that like chocolate but also need some variety.
Kerri C.
The fruit in these are good sized so it's a nice balance of fruit and chocolate. They are a little on the expensive side for chocolates but they are good quality so I think it's worth the splurge occasionally.
Rachelle G.
Stuart, FL
Which kind do you like best ?
Katey M.
Does the fruit take away from the chocolate flavor? I feel like some of these would make weird combinations
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Im getting the bellabox what kind comes in the box? i cant wait to try them :)?????
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
Can anyone tell me what stores carry these??
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Has anyone ever put them in the freezer before?